ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
Were looking for passionate technologists, strong communicators, & those with a commitment to continuous improvement. The ideal candidate will have the confidence to propose pragmatic solutions to complex problems & be eager to learn from & educate others. You, as a successful & talented candidate, will join the highly skilled team working across the FanDuel technology organization. As a part of the Network Engineering team, you will assist in the design, definition, implementation, observation, & support of the network architectures & environments.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Troubleshoot & repair network related issues.
- Perform daily network Moves, Adds & Changes.
- Support Corporate LAN, WAN, WLAN, Firewall & Cloud infrastructures.
- Install & configure networking hardware & software.
- Conduct regular network performance tests.
- Perform network maintenance tasks.
- Evaluate & escalate network issues in a timely manner.
- Monitor network status, alerts, logs & dashboards.
- Work with network architects & senior engineers to implement network designs.
- Respond & support incident & change managements.
- Participate in on-call rotations.
What were looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum of 3-5 years of solid experience or an IT related degree (e.g., Associate or Bachelor.) preferred
- Associate knowledge of Cisco & Juniper network equipment & software - Cisco CCNA or CCNP Routing & Switching, Juniper JNCIA-Junos or JNCDA, or Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Administrator.
- Experience administering enterprise IP networks in mission-critical, 24x7 production environments.
- Experience in infrastructure/network environments & designing, planning, documenting & implementing LANs, WANs, WLANs, Firewalls & Cloud solutions using the latest technologies.
- Cloud networking experience with working knowledge in AWS, Azure or GCP platforms.
- Ability to understand systems from all levels, from the "big picture" enterprise-level view to the low-level technical view.
- Experience with implementation of infrastructure as code deployment & automation methods.
- Familiar with Jira, Confluence, Lucid, SolarWinds, MS Office Suite & network tools.
- Dedicated commitment to technical excellence & quality partner care.
- Work autonomously & in team environments to actively drive solutions, projects & help identify areas for improvement.
- Have a high degree of focus on quality to build resilient, scalable & maintainable systems.
- Participate in helping to make critical decisions based on data & executing professional judgment to balance risks & rewards.
- Collaborate with internal teams & external business partners.
- A clear focus on staying up-to-date with emerging technologies through continued learning, active engagement with the network industry & a desire to remain hands-on.
- Seasoned experiences with LAN, WAN, WLAN, Security & Cloud solutions.
- Expert in troubleshooting, repairing & escalating enterprise-level network infrastructure.
- Ability to create diagrams, documentation & present technology solutions.
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.