Company Description Job Description
BlaBlaCar is the world's leading long-distance carpooling platform - a global, trusted community of 70 million drivers & passengers in 22 countries.
The platform connects people looking to travel long distances with drivers heading the same way, so they can travel together & share the cost.
With the recent integration of a coach network & a commuter carpooling service, BlaBlaCar aims to become the go-to for shared road mobility.
Affordable, convenient & user-friendly, wherever there's a road, there's a BlaBlaCar.
Why join us?
BlaBlaCar is launching a new business line (BlaBlaBus) that is set to fuel tremendous growth for the company. As a marketing intern, you will have the unique opportunity to contribute to build a new vertical at BlaBlaCar. We are looking for someone who has the grit & motivation to join the entrepreneurial adventure.
Your mission is to support the team in our launching in Germany. In this role you will grow your skills in marketing, project management & strategic thinking. You will be working alongside with a team composed of bus operators specialists, business development managers, marketing profiles, & consultants.
This role requires a high reactivity, strong communication & organizational skills.
What you will directly contribute to
- Supporting the marketing team in execution of the offline marketing projects
- Conducting ad-hoc analysis on marketing campaign performances
- Conceptualising & execution of offline/online marketing projects
What you will need to be successful
- End of study internship in marketing
- Entrepreneurial acumen
- Fluent in german & good level of english
- Strong communication & organizational skills
- Operational agility & solution-driven mindset
- High energy, humble & motivated by innovation & constant chance
- Enjoy working as a team-player & learning from others
A few practical details about the role:
- Start: As soon as you are ready!
- Location: Berlin
- Contract: Internship 6 months
- Compensation: Competitive package based on experience
What we offer all of our employees:
- A start-up spirit that fosters agility, teamwork & impact
- An inspiring working environment including state-of-the-art office spaces
- Free carpooling to live our value Be The Member
- Annual BlaBlaBreak which takes us all for an unforgettable weekend
- Possibility to do a BlaBlaSwap once a year & go work from another BlaBlaOffice abroad
- Bi-Weekly BlaBlaTalks when we learn from each other
- Weekly Tech Demos
What is next?
If you are ready to join our exciting journey, please apply below: upload your resume in English (PDF format) & answer our questions in English.
Kindly note that only complete applications will be reviewed by our hiring team & that all your information will be kept confidential.