About the Role
The Client Success Associate will be responsible for driving improved client retention, customer adoption of Namely enhancements, & client renewals & up-sells, in their individual book of business. They will achieve these results while living Namelys values & being a positive role model for their peers.
- Serves as the primary point of contact for a book of business with ownership of enhancement adoption, client satisfaction, renewals, & up-sells.
- Identify risk & create action plans to address client concerns
- Serves as the voice of the client, sharing product gaps, process improvements, & enhancement requests with key internal partners.
- Periodically conduct client business reviews focused on client utilization & the future roadmap.
- Bachelors Degree
- Strong Written & Verbal Communication Skills
- Ability to Prioritize Multiple Tasks at one time
- Critical Thinking & Complex Problem-Solving Skills
- Ability to Recommend & Deploy Solutions
Nice to Have
- HCM Experience
- Salesforce Experience
- Previous SaaS Experience
Namely is the first HR, payroll, & benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we dofrom our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company & every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use & love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional & voluntary, & none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.