The Experience Research team at Asana is focused on understanding the dynamics of modern work, the role technology plays, & how Asana can empower teams to thrive in a collaborative environment. Our work informs teams at every level of the company & drives key roadmap decisions.
Were looking for a creative, curious, collaborative human who is excited to help us in our mission to improve the world of work. Our ideal candidate has experience crafting & delivering a wide range of research & can balance rigor with experimentation.
What youll achieve
- Build a well-rounded understanding of our customers & communicate that empathy throughout the company
- Identify & prioritize the right open questions & proactively plan your research roadmap in partnership with product teams
- Translate insights into measurable customer experiences aligned to business goals
- Balance tactical & strategic research to deliver high-impact results
- Help define the usability bar & advise on meeting that bar
- Give guidance to teams outside of project work to help them make sound, customer-backed decisions
- Recommend & enact improvements to the teams process, tools & communications
- 4+ years of experience practicing ux research for digital products
- Deep experience with a wide variety of research methods applied across the product development process
- Apply frameworks & model-thinking
- Foundational knowledge of information architecture, design principles & content strategy for both web & mobile
- Strong organizational skills; ability to manage multiple projects at various stages in the research cycle
- Skilled presenter & persuasive communicator
- An understanding of quantitative & market research methods
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. More than 75,000 organizations & millions of users rely on Asana, including AirAsia, AllBirds, Grab, KLM Air France, Kohls, Sephora, Traveloka, & Viessmann. Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Workplace & the #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area by Fortune three years in a row, & one of Glassdoors ands Best Places to Work. With nine global offices, including a San Francisco headquarters & flagship offices in Dublin, New York, Sydney, & Tokyo, Asana is always looking for curious, collaborative, & mission-driven people to help us enable the worlds teams to work together effortlessly.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected & valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity & expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, & veteran status, & we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.