Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation & employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia & the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
Thanks to our fantastic growth we are looking for new rock stars!
We are looking for a Credit Management & Cash Collection Specialist to strengthen our Headquarter Operations in Lausanne.
As part of the Quote to Cash workstream, this role will work closely with Sales & Marketing functions, Finance & Customer Success organization, & will have direct contact with our Customers & Partners.
It is a unique opportunity to join a booming Software Business environment in a role that will directly impact business agility & success.
- Review Credit applications & Define Credit line to Partners & direct Customers.
- Review Partners contract & secure proper System & Process On-Boarding.
- Release or Block Orders falling beyond agreed Credit line.
- Manage cash collection process, cash forecast, ageing review, KPI reporting.
- Perform cash application (SAP).
- Control of closed won business (SFDC).
- Billing & Invoicing of License, Subscription & Service contracts (SAP).
- License delivery.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful & innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness & collaboration.