Who We Are
HomeLight is a venture-backed technology startup revolutionizing the $1 trillion real estate industry. Our mission is simple we empower people to achieve better outcomes during one of lifes most important events: buying or selling their home.
HomeLights technology analyzes millions of home transactions to determine which agent or cash buyer is right for you. We also offer innovative financing & closing solutions, creating an end-to-end real estate experience that's simple, certain, & satisfying.
We pride ourselves on our company culture but dont just take it from us. Weve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes, Inc. Magazine, & the San Francisco Business Times. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals & core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
Who You Are
We are looking to hire a Sales Specialist for our new business venture, HomeLight Cash Close. You should be someone looking for a role at a high-growth & fast-paced company. You are someone who is organized, can handle multiple tasks at once, & have a customer service mindset with strong communication skills.
- Thrive on drilling down into the details, analyzing problems & generating solutions
- Scrappiness to accomplish big goals as part of a small team
- Comfort with ambiguity, & thrive off of seeing something through to completion
- Strong project management skills & ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative team player who does what it takes to get the job done
- Solutions-oriented thinking, excited by improving processes & systems
What You'll Do
As a Sales Specialist, you will provide comprehensive operational & administrative support to your Sales Pod & to the Cash Close sales team.
- Communicate internally & with agents & clients to deliver an efficient & seamless transaction workflow
- Manage deal operations
- Track inspection timelines & valuation turnaround for quick transaction approval
- Draft & send contracts
- Coordinate with Sales Pods to implement sales pipeline management strategy
- Upload & organize documentation for Cash Close transactions in Google Drive
- Enter data in our company CRM (lead updates, follow-ups) & valuation tracker
- Gain end-to-end transaction & product knowledge to drive team & customer success
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Relentless focus on customer service
- Previous experience as a sales specialist or in a sales support function
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Google Apps, & Docusign
- Previous residential real estate experience is a plus
- Prior experience at a high-growth company is a plus