The training manager is responsible for helping to build Shutterstock training programs that focus on employees desired knowledge, skills, & attitudes, develop instructor-led course content, & ensuring instructional integrity of all programs & courses developed by the Instructional Designers. The training manager works with key stakeholders & Subject Matter Experts to collaboratively address strategic challenges related to organizational performance. This role requires creativity, flexibility & the ability to manage multiple priorities. Intermittent travel may be required.
An Ideal Candidate...
- Is an experienced curriculum developer & writer/author skilled in creating engaging & effective training experiences & can share examples to showcase these skills.
- Thrives on quickly learning new processes & technologies with minimal direction & has an interest in translating that knowledge into innovative training materials.
- Enjoys communicating & collaborating effectively with key stakeholders, subject matter experts, trainees, instructional designers, & other L&D team members.
- Develop & deliver Shutterstock new hire onboarding program, employee continuing education programs, & other designed employee professional training programs to the target audiences.
- Collaborate with business unit leadership & key stakeholders to analyze the business audiences needs, identify knowledge & skill gaps, & roll out targeted training programs.
- Create interactive exercises to drive a high level of engagement & knowledge retainment.
- Collaborate to react quickly to any decrease in metrics, putting a plan into place with stakeholders to make immediate improvements.
- Communicate & collaborate effectively with SMEs to digest & comprehend more complex/technical content throughout course development to produce accurate & meaningful training materials.
- Work closely with Instructional Designers to create additional teaching aids, such as job aids, animated video, interactive magazines, & interactive learning tools.
- Develop instructor-led training programs with support materials, such as instructor & participant manuals.
- Conduct training programs & desired workshops to enable implementation & accelerate the adoption of the companys changes & updates.
- Create a quantitative process to evaluate the success of training initiatives & to continually evaluate the gaps & strengths of individuals on the team.
- Design & develop innovative & modern learning solutions to ensure learning is personalized, engaging impactful, & accessible.
- Continually look for opportunities to improve training quality through various training initiatives & processes.
- Organize & maintain training documentation to ensure the strong retention of training principles.
- Remain current on emerging technologies, methodologies & enhancements to current learning technology.
- Ensure on-time delivery of quality courses through proper time management.
- Track record in facilitating to groups of 40+ either via ILT or webinars
- Experience working with multi-faceted teams & staying connected to remote participants
- Demonstrable experience in improving performance through training & coaching
- Effective verbal & written communicator
- Self-motivated team player able to prioritize & manage projects & tasks & meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelors degree or experience equivalent
- Excellent fluency in MS Word, Excel, & PowerPoint
- Proficiency using the Adobe Suite of products
- 2 years of experience using Salesforce.com
- 10 - 20% travel possible
- Experience in the stock photography industry or a related industry
- LMS administration
- Multilingual in Spanish, Italian, French or German a plus
Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK), directly & through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 750,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, & currently has more than 260 million images & more than 14 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world & customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media offering; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; & Shutterstock Editorial, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com & follow Shutterstock on Twitter & on Facebook.