Namelys Sr. FP&A Financial Analyst will support best-in-class finance capabilities by partnering with teams across the company to drive financial & strategic insight through deep goal-oriented financial analysis, long-range planning & performance measurement. A passion for technology, exceptional work ethic, team oriented mentality is essential for this impactful role.
- Prepare, analyze, & summarize monthly financials & key performance indicators (KPIs) reports for use by leadership teams
- Work closely with the Accounting to assist with period variance analysis and, under direction of existing Sr. FP&A analyst, own production of Monthly Budget v Actual analysis
- In support of FP&A OKRs, develop, execute & effectively communicate significant analyses that identify meaningful trends & opportunities across the business. Leverage tools & systems to quickly access data & present meaningful, concise information to various levels of management
- Maintain ownership of comprehensive, driver-based financial models with an integrated set of financial statements, assumptions, & metrics
- Provide strong business analytic decision support on numerous revenue & cost initiatives, return on investment analyses and/or other assigned projects
- Support best-in-class finance capabilities by partnering with teams across the company to drive financial & strategic insight through deep goal-oriented financial analysis & long-range planning
- Support both quantitative & qualitative analysis influence decisions, including market segmentation & sizing, market trend & competitive landscape analyses, etc
- Support key business initiatives including new products, pricing, strategic partnerships, & new markets.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting/Finance, Economics, or related field preferred
- Advanced skills in Excel
- 3+ years of relevant experience in financial modeling, planning & analysis, with a track record demonstrating excellent technical skills
- Venture backed startup, Big 4, Strategy Consulting Firm and/or Investment Banking experience a plus
- Entrepreneurial, flexible, & collaborative
Namely is the first HR, payroll, & benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we dofrom our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company & every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use & love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional & voluntary, & none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.