Demandbase, a leading SaaS-based B2B marketing technology company & San Francisco Business Times #5 Best Places to Work, is looking for more inspired & driven people to join us in our downtown San Francisco office. With a roster of dedicated, blue-chip customers thats growing every single day, were in a phase of tremendous growth & establishing the team that will take us to the next level. As a company, were as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class B2B marketing technology, all while enjoying an unparalleled work-life balance. If you love innovating & collaborating with highly intelligent, motivated people who are also pretty fun to hang out with, youre probably a good fit for us.
The Sales Enablement Managerwill be part of the Global Sales Productivity team, driving the strategy for supporting our CSM organization from onboarding to ongoing learning, development, & CSM efficiency. The mission of Demandbases Productivity Team is to provide a best in class experience for our revenue team. That means ensuring that our existing new hires have everything that they need to be successful, by delivering a best in class onboarding experience, easily accessible product knowledge & skill building programs, & the tools, process, & materials required to execute a comprehensive sales cycle.
What youll be doing:
- Own a key relationship between Productivity & the cx organization, building relationships with key stakeholders & understanding the ongoing needs of the segment
- Develop & execute a consistent hiring & onboarding roadmap for Customer Success
- Develop & execute key change management efforts, such as the introduction of new products
- Drive consistency & efficiency of process & tools across teams
- Define & track the right metrics for success (and the right candidate knows what these are, or how to determine them!)
- Create or coordinate the development of content to support the buyer journey in addition to working with other content creators & subject matter experts such as Product Marketing
- Bridge from the Marketing organization & other content creators to the sales organization
- Bridge from the Sales Operations & Marketing Operations organizations to the sales organization
- Create & facilitate training programs as needed
- Develop resources as needed, such as assets, recordings, & playbooks
- A critical eye to challenge the status quo
What were looking for:
- You must be based either in San Francisco or New York City & have the ability to be in one of those two offices M-F.
- 4+ total years of professional experience including...
- 2+ years in a Customer Success role and...
- 2+ years supporting a direct B2B sales organization, whether in an Enablement, Sales Training, or Product Marketing function
- Experience supporting a global organization
- Proven track record of being highly motivated & self-directed you should be able to drive a project from conception to start to finish, not just execute on an existing plan
- Problem solver you dont get sidelined by roadblocks & objections, but efficiently work through them to find the right solution
- Experience rolling out methodologies, or other significant change management efforts, to a global organization
- Strong cross-functional collaborator & ability to build relationships with executive stakeholders. Can you credibly command a room of your peers? Of senior leaders?
- Demonstrated ability to establish & manage project priorities & timelines to achieve results
- Ability to self-start, prioritize, & stay organized in a dynamic work environment
- Passion for excellence & high quality in the finished product; attention to detail is critical
- Willingness & ability to travel up to 20%
- Bachelor's degree required
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental & Vision foryou & your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy, 401k, commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, Pinot Noir Fridays, chair massages, weekly yoga & much more!
TheDemandbaseABM Platform is the only comprehensive set of ABM solutions, Artificial Intelligence & patented technology purpose built for the account-based needs of B2B. This allows B2B companies to execute their marketing & sales efforts across the funnel to identify, attract, engage, & convert their target accounts & then measure the results. You can scale & grow your efforts with the leading ABM vendor instead of trying to patch everything together with multiple point solutions. The Demandbase ABM Platform allows customers to define their ABM strategies & initiatives & then take action from a single platform. It leverages unique B2B data sets, Artificial Intelligence & IP targeting technology, Real-Time Intent as well as ingesting our customers first party & CRM data in order to provide insights & initiate account activities. Enterprise leaders & high-growth companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Grainger, Salesforce & others use Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy & maximize their marketing performance. Demandbase was named a Best Place to Work by SF Business times in 2015, 2016, & 2017 & Glassdoors Top 10 Best Places to Work in 2016. For more information, please visithttps://www.demandbase.comor follow the company on Twitter@Demandbase.