Meet CarGurusthe #1 visited online car shopping website in the US. At CarGurus, were building the worlds most trusted & transparent automotive marketplace where its easy to find great deals from top-rated dealers.
Founded in 2006 by Langley Steinert (co-founder of TripAdvisor), CarGurus is a technology company with a passion for data & its power to simplify every aspect of the car shopping experience. Using proprietary technology, search algorithms & innovative data analytics, we provide unbiased validation on pricing, dealer reputation & vehicle history.
CarGurus Consumer team is looking for UI Engineersto create rich UI experiences. We are heavily focused on growing our core products through data-driven experimentation. Our goal is to create products that put the customer first.
What You'll Do:
- Collaborate with & be mentored by seasoned engineer
- Write clean, well-tested, & efficient code
- Participate in UX & design process conversations
- Help grow our core product through analytically driven development
Who You Are:
- Some experience; ideally in fast paced environments
- Experience with ReactJS or similar framework
- An eye for UX design
- Strong communication & other collaborative soft skills
- Effective oral & written communication
At the core of our company culture is a spirit of innovation, curiosity & collaboration. True to our start-up roots, were nimble, flexible & hardworking. We have a great respect for testing & learning & a healthy aversion to scheduling meetings to discuss meetings. Lunch is catered daily. Gym membership is free. Foosball & ping pong are played often. Now a publicly-traded company, were as committed as ever to cultivating the culture that got us here.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, the UK & Germany with other markets on the horizon. Our offices are located in Cambridge, MA, Detroit, MI & Dublin, Ireland. If youd like to learn more, please visit our careers page.