ABOUT WORKING AT AGODA:
Agoda is one of the worlds largest online hotel & accommodation booking platforms. Founded in 2005 & now a part of Booking Holdings, Agoda offers travelers a fast, easy way to book their holiday accommodation from over 1 million properties in almost every country on earth.
Since its acquisition by the Priceline group in 2007, Agoda has been growing at an exceptional rate. Having established itself as the dominant Online Travel Agency in Asia, it is now growing its presence in Europe & the USA. This role will help to ad growth to our NYC team & our U.S. presence, where we are looking to expand in the coming years.
In every department, Agoda provides an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, & experimentation, & the tools to work faster & smarter than almost anyone in the online travel agency market. Our people are some of the most passionate people in the travel industry, & it is this passion that has allowed us to grow so quickly & create a best in class service for our hotel partners.
Come join our global team at Agoda, where you will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of the company & make a difference!
ABOUT PRICELINE AGODA GLOBAL PARTNER SERVICES
Priceline Agoda Global Partner Services is unique within the global Agoda organization. Were building a best-in-class team that supports two of Booking Holdings hotel platforms; Priceline.com & Agoda.com. Priceline Agoda Global Partners Services provides our hotel partners with a single, flexible merchant connection powered by a robust technology platform offering our hotel partners global reach with local expertise.
As a Business Development Manager, the key objective is to guide expansion of Priceline-Agodas network of hotel partnerships & accommodation inventory supply through acquiring new partnerships through face to face, phone, & email interactions. The Business Development Manager leverages their experience in, pipeline creation, sales cycle management & ability to close deals in the hotel/travel/hospitality industry, generally, to expand Priceline-Agodas supply to meet our rising customer demand.
- Identify, prioritize, negotiate, contract & onboard non-participatory hotels, ensuring favorable terms & conditions.
- Build strong pipeline of properties to acquire while closing an expected quota of deals per month.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Evaluate existing leads & prioritize them to generate a continues flow of client acquisition.
- Analyze the territory/markets potential, track sales & status reports.
- Keep abreast of best practices & promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Formulate project ideas, determine where opportunity exists & implement new approaches.
- Use out-of-the-box thinking to develop & implement solutions to unique challenges
- Conduct market research
- Prepare presentations & materials tailored to the audience needs
- Manage regular weekly/monthly internal reports
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors degree in any relevant field or equivalent experience
- Proven track record in sales, preferably in the travel industry, with at least 3 years of experience.
- Highly motivated, goal-orientated & self-starter
- Strong interpersonal skills & ability to influence external/internal stakeholders
- Ability to research, prepare & communicate various proposals to potential & current hotel partners
- Excellent selling, communication, & negotiation skills
- Excellent command of English language, both written & spoken
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint
- Strong problem-solving, analysis, & planning skills
- Adapts well to & is energized by changing & dynamic workplace & industry
- Possesses creative & innovative instincts & the ability to translate ideas into reality
- Thrives as a team player demonstrates a strong work ethic (individual contributor)
Other great things about working at Agoda:
- Summer office hours program, where weekends start early
- Centrally located in Empire State Building
- Private Insurance with excellent Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounted visits to the Empire State Building rooftop viewing area
- Company matched retirement plan
- Generous paid time off including vacation time & holidays
- Employee hotel discounts
- Monthly team parties
- Commuter & Flexible Spending pre-tax programs
- Bike room available & discounts on restaurants located in the building
Below are some websites to learn more aboutagoda.com:
Hired.coms latest global brand report has ranked Agoda #1 Employer Brand in Singapore!
Agoda is committed to creating a diverse environment & is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.