The Box Partners Team works in a dynamic environment where innovative sales engagement meets exceptional execution. Our goal is to further Boxs lead in Cloud Content Management by working closely with one of the worlds top technology solution & service providers, IBM Corporation.
The IBM Alliance Sales Manager will be responsible for leading sales initiatives with one of Boxs most strategic partners. The ideal candidate will have substantial experience in enterprise software sales, content management solutions, direct & indirect sales, sales enablement, & executive engagement.
A key success factor will be to build exceptional relationships & engagement with the IBM sales & services teams. These relationships will be required to drive revenue growth & customer success for Box & IBM. There will be a myriad of aspects to achieve these results with IBM, including best in class account planning & teaming, customer engagement, sales enablement, & marketing event execution.
We are looking for a world-class sales executive to drive a multitude of strategic initiatives for Box with IBM.
- Serve as the front line executive to lead Box engagement with a variety of groups at IBM
- Work closely with extended sales teams, including, but not limited to Box & IBM Sales, Sales Managers & Executives, Channel Managers, Business Development, & Marketing
- Identify & track relevant metrics of successand best practices
- Engage closely with various IBM organizations & lead execution of go-to-market plans
- Become an expert on the IBM | Box Alliance differentiation & represent the alliance at industry & customer events
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED/DESIRED
- 10+ years of experience working in enterprise software at dynamic, world class organizations
- Proven results in Enterprise Sales with significant IBM-related experience
- Experience negotiating & structuring large, complex deals
- Passionate about the Cloud, Box, & working with IBM
- Excellent written & communication skills, including active listening & creativity
- Exceptionally high energy level & passion to win in a highly ethical manner
- Excellent teamwork & organizational skills
- Creative thinking leading directly to scalable results
- Technically savvy, experienced with Content Management & Cloud solutions
- Results-driven, detail-oriented, road warrior willing to travel 75%+
- BA/BS plus MBA from top-tier school highly preferred