They say "sitting is the new smoking". We're here to get more people moving...
Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find an activity they'll love among more than 600 activities across the U.S., Europe, & Latin America. Our goal is to multiply the number of people exercising at every company to create a healthier & more engaged workforce.
Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York, we have a growing team in 30 offices around the world. Our mission is simple yet ambitious: defeat inactivity, & we know the only way to get there is together, partnering with companies, gyms & having the best talent.
Gympass is seeking a collaborative, results focused & experienced Senior HR Business Partner to support our global teams. The ideal candidate must have a deep understanding of the business with the ability to effectively engage & influence employees, managers, & leaders at all levels. The ability to organize & guide process for implementing HR initiatives globally is critical for this role. The Senior HR Business Partner must be able to guide big picture people strategy needs, while also running more tactical organization & people needs. This role is based in NY & will work with clients & partners across the US & the globe in highly dynamic, fast-growing environment.
What You'll Do...
- Support the development & execution of all HR initiatives & projects, including talent & compensation reviews, succession planning, performance management, organization design, & workforce planning & design
- Deliver outstanding client focus by demonstrating value & best-in-class support to client groups
- Establish & lead ongoing positive relationships with key client & partner teams
- Support & coach managers to address & resolve a wide variety of Employee Relations challenges & performance issues, providing effective & thoughtful feedback to build management & leadership capabilities
- Provide oversight of recruitment strategy for all global functions in an aggressively growing global organization
- Diagnose problems with critical thinking skills & drive appropriate solutions with self-initiative
You Should Have....
- Experience in a global, highly dynamic, fast-growing environment, & capable of delivering quick results
- Strong analytical ability & understanding of business finances
- Ability to influence managers/leaders with data-driven recommendations to improve performance, retention & employee experience
- Ability to be effective & influential in a matrixed management environment
- 8-10 years of experience as a HRBP with at least 5 years of management experience
- 3-4 years of experience with Talent Acquisition strategy
- PHR or SPHR Qualification is strongly preferred
- Bachelors Degree Required, masters in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field preferred
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health & welfare of our employees. Our benefits include:
- Employee Health/Dental & Vision Insurance covered 100%
- Company subsidized Gympass on us, workout anywhere anytime for the cost of one lunch.
- Competitive PTO starting on Day 1 & floating holiday in addition to 9 company-observed holidays
- Outstanding opportunities for personal growth & career development...around the world
- An exciting & supportive atmosphere with intelligent (hey, at least we think so) & ambitious people from around the world!
- Paid Parental Leave
- Education Reimbursement
Gympass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Gympass does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.