Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread & iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology & design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. We put our users, members, & customers first & we obsess over every touch point of the member experience be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best & encourage all our associates to be Pelotons brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
This leader will identify & build the companys approach & business opportunity within the exploding corporate health & wellness market. The ideal candidate is a GM-style manager with deep experience in strategy, sales & channel development, as well as product, partnerships & analysis. They will focus on creating revenue-driving relationships with employers, benefits providers & health systems. This senior leader is as comfortable serving as an individual contributor as building & leading a team.
- Develop & execute go to market strategy for new Corporate Health & Wellness sales channel.
- Partner with employers & benefits administrators to have Peloton (Bike, Tread, Digital, monthly subscription) included as eligible expenses in reimbursement programs
- Identify FSA & HSA program market opportunities, & relevant requirements to enable channel development.
- Own all program components from strategy development through sales execution (including ongoing partnership management)
- Develop corporate sales lifecycle from lead identification -> prospecting -> contracting -> ongoing management of key accounts
- Develop a channel sales plan, & team with internal partners to build sales & marketing strategy including pricing, promotion,( stakeholder requirements & internal needs
- Create a marketing strategy including corporate presentations, tradeshows & conferences
- Ensure that all external parties are properly marketing & communicating partnerships, including promoting offers & employee reimbursement benefits
- Collaborate with internal Sales, Marketing, PR, Product & Member Experience teams
- Understanding of corporate benefits & reimbursement programs
- Background in B2B healthcare with experience marketing to employers & employees
- Minimum 7 years of senior sales or marketing experience
- Experience in building creative partnership platforms
- Proven track record of revenue-driving results
- Budget & forecast management
- Strong analytical & modeling skills
- Strong written & interpersonal skills