FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, & leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, & TV/media, including FanDuel, Betfair US, DRAFT, & TVG. FanDuel Group has a presence across 45 states & 8 million customers. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, & Scotland.
About the role
We are looking for a Director of Brand & Market insights to lead the generation of actionable insights for teams at FanDuel. Responsible for our customer insight touchpoints including brand tracking, customer panels, competitor insights & focus groups, this role will work with multiple teams to drive communication & proposition development on both an operational & strategic level. The role will also drive the development of our long-term brand positioning, working with the wider business to articulate the strategy behind what we do.
Reporting to the VP Communications & Brand Strategy, this is an impactful role that will help shape the long term strategic direction of our marketing & brands.
What you'll do:
- Build relationships with our research partners to deliver a roadmap that provides strong & relevant insights to the business.
- Manage relationships with marketing teams to understand & generate research programs to fulfil their needs.
- Drive an understanding of the importance of customer generated insight throughout the business.
- Monitor market & competitive trends, identifying opportunities & threats across the business.
- Manage long list of open questions among teams & develop research plans to answer with insight.
- Supply regular insights to the business that generate discussion & facilitate strategic & operational decision making
Who we're looking for:
- 7+ years experience managing brand research on either a client or agency side.
- Proven ability to cut through noise & identify relevant & compelling insight.
- Extensive knowledge of the latest trends in generating consumer insights.
- Ability to work at pace when required, while also being able to step back & work on macro projects
- Brilliant interpersonal & presentation skills you engineer trust, respect can tailor your approach to the situation & audience.
What you get in return
Beyond working with such a great team?
- An exciting environment with real growth
- Contribute to exciting products used by a highly passionate user base
- Personal learning & development opportunities
- Unlimited personal time off
- 401K plan
- Attractive healthcare options
- Stock Options
There's more, but we don't want to go on & on.
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.