Powered by big dreams & small egos, Trilogy is reimagining how skills-based learning can change the face of education. We work with experienced instructors, innovative employers, & top universities to create boot camps that prepare highly-motivated students for high-growth careers. And although weve successfully graduated thousands of students, this is truly Day 1 for us.
Driven by a one-team mentality, were looking for those with the hunger, talent, & passion to ride this wave with us.
Trilogy is the first of its kind to bring the successful technical boot camp model in-house to academic institutions while supporting the entire student academic journey. Our platform combines coding curriculum, student support, & career services to elevate graduates to become employer competitive.
We put students first because they deserve nothing less - & our university & employer partners expect nothing less. Every aspect of Trilogy's success depends on this.
We believe that continuous improvement is the source of innovation. We lend an ear to both our fans & our critics in an effort to deliver better programs, better service, better communication, & better value.
- We bring a "can do" attitude
We are a team of entrepreneurs who confront challenges head-on & figure things out. We value action, effort, commitment, & learning.
- We succeed only as a team
Teamwork is critical to our success, & we place tremendous value on how we work together in our immediate teams, between our business units, & across the entire company.
You'll oversee all day-to-day activities & operations related to your assigned cohorts, classes, and/or market(s). Including oversight of instructional staff, & operations including classroom experience, student outcomes, & cultivating a network within the University & the company sponsoring the program.
We are looking for someone who can balance the administrative needs of the job with the relational dynamics of student support.
The goal is to keep students & instructors SUPPORTED & ensure theyre successful.
The SSM will own the following areas:
- Student Experience
- Instructor Management
- Program Completion
The Student Success Manager (SSM) owns these metrics in the following ways:
- Student Experience The best marketing will always be referrals from our Alumni network. Our goal is to create a transformative learning experience that students will always fondly remember. The Boot Camp is by its nature an extremely challenging program. You will create magic moments within the program that celebrates your students success along the way.
- Instructional Management - You ll be responsible for managing instructional staff. Your ability to empower these individuals to own their classroom, create a dynamic learning environment, engage in meaningful connections with students & skillfully present complex curriculum will undoubtedly contribute positively to the Student Experience. You will provide weekly feedback from student surveys to guide the classroom experience.
- Program Completion It is up to the Student Success Manager to ensure our students are supported & meeting the required metrics to complete the program successfully. You will provide student coaching, create individualized success plans, & guide them through the various roadblocks on their educational journey, whether that be self-doubt, time management, or competing priorities.
The SSM will:
- Create a classroom experience that energizes students & keeps them engaged.
- Utilize data in SalesForce & other reporting tools to assess classroom satisfaction & provide feedback & solutions.
- Manage classroom reservations, instructional staff, & operational logistics.
- Assist students in pursuing new career opportunities, work with Career Services to help students become employer competitive
- Develop positive working relationships with University contacts, working closely with University Relations to develop & grow the program.
- Deliver outstanding events, work with the Industry Engagement Team to co-host in-person Demo Days & Virtual Tech Talks
- Communicate system or process changes within the company & new approaches to student support & classroom management.
Hours & Location:
- This role is not required to report into a central Trilogy office, as it is important that all SSMs are physically present at their designated University to interact with their students & their University partners. Frequent interaction & collaboration with co-workers across the world at our other offices & University locations are built into our company ethos.
- Full-Time Boot Camp programs run during business hours Monday-Friday. Part-Time Boot Camp courses run during the evenings Monday-Thursday & weekends. Office hours are held before & after classes. With the SSMs role focused both on student support & administrative follow up, hours of the SSM role are flexible, however, you will be expected to spread your working time over business hours, evenings, & during class every other weekend or as needed.
What makes you a great fit for this role:
- You have worked in a capacity where motivating others was essential to your success
- You understand the importance of deadlines & streamlined communication
- You have managed staff before
- Knows what makes a dynamic classroom learning environment
- You have experience in making difficult decisions, tackling problems head-on, & can articulate lessons learned
- You have a track record of delivering excellent customer/student satisfaction
- You have successfully worked with a wide variety of individuals from diverse backgrounds
- You have excellent communication skills & experience in being the main point of contact or representative for a brand
- You can operate independently in a remote environment & cultivate strong relationships in a primarily remote capacity
- You have been a part of a growing environment & are comfortable with evolving roles & responsibilities