Reporting Relationship: Chief Operating Officer
Founded in 2008, DoubleVerify (DV) is the leading independent provider of marketing measurement software, data & analytics that authenticates the quality & effectiveness of digital media for the worlds largest brands & media platforms. DV provides media transparency & accountability to deliver the highest level of impression quality for maximum advertising performance by bringing transparency & accountability to the market & ensuring ad viewability, brand safety, fraud protection, accurate impression delivery & audience quality across campaigns to drive performance. DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies across every major vertical, including financial services, telecom, automotive, retail, CPG, travel, luxury & pharmaceuticals gain the most value out of their media spend by delivering best-in-class solutions across the digital ecosystem. Lets build a better industry.
The SVP, Social Product Solutions has overall ownership of & accountability for DVs fast-growing product line of measurement & data delivered for the use of brands, agencies, & trading desks inside of social & other large proprietary ad platforms. This senior role oversees the development & delivery of DV product capabilities, including brand safety, fraud, viewability measurement inside of social & proprietary ad platforms like Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Snap, Pinterest & more. The role is responsible for developing a deep understanding of these 3rd-party platforms & how advertisers execute their ad campaigns on them. This product leader then must develop winning product strategies & capabilities for delivering new & innovative ways for DV product functionality to be implemented inside these environments. Finally, the product leader needs to lead the execution of the product development in collaboration with the platform to ensure successful service releases.
This position requires strategic thinking, ingenuity, & innovation in expanding DoubleVerifys services through new measurement solutions, data offerings, seamless activation solutions & advanced analytics. In addition to this responsibility, the role carries a high level of business ownership & visibility within DoubleVerify & through interactions with major strategic partners.
- Ownership & accountability for the development & success of Social Product Solutions at DoubleVerify.
- Recruit, Train, & Develop a strong Product Management organization responsible for the end-to-end delivery of DV services to buyers across various Social Platforms.
- Develop deep understanding of Social ad platforms & how DV clients utilize them to execute their media buys.
- Coordinate internally with product teams representing specific measurement & data dimensions & capabilities to determine the most effective & competitive method for delivering these capabilities into the Social product channel.
- Collaborate with DV Marketing to ensure DV Social Product Solutions are well-positioned to address the market & compete with other vendors.
- Coordinate with the Sales Operations organization to ensure product delivery operations are scalable & sustainable while incorporating continuous feedback from existing customers to ensure satisfaction with DV Social services.
- Build, maintain & communicate the complete social product lifecycle from vision to handoff, including identifying new markets & creating product & strategies to win.
- Collaborate with DV Business Development team to build & maintain social platform relationships necessary for product success in the buy-side of the online advertising ecosystem.
- Interactively work with Senior Management to define social product vision based on customer feedback & functional needs & requirements.
- Define & drive go-to-market strategy, planning, & execution for new product offerings & releases.
- Represent DV Social solutions at various industry trade shows, client meetings, platform events & other important external group meetings.
- 15+ years of Product Management experience.
- 10+ years of Product Management experience in the advertising technology or online media industry.
- Exceptional understanding of ad capabilities, creative formats & media buying practices with major Social platforms (YouTube or Facebook/Instagram)
- B.S. or equivalent/higher level of education in Computer Science or a related field.
- Understanding of common online advertising technologies, the online advertising ecosystem & the various media buying channels.
- Experience with media quality measurement such as brand safety, fraud or viewability measurement.
- Superior data analysis skills. Ability to personally deliver insight & action from information.
- Ability to organize & deliver large amounts of information & actions across multiple dimensions of action including experience in some or all of the following: Roadmap management, agile development oversight, client support, integration management.
- Demonstrated capability to coordinate & lead collaborative relationships & technical integrations with 3rd-parties to achieve business results.
- Passion & desire to play a key role in leading a high-growth business in a fast-moving & competitive landscape.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high-quality, commercially-successful online advertising products through both individual achievement & the leadership of a team of product management professionals.
- Deep understanding of the online advertising industry, ad platforms & market trends.
- Strong process management, business process re-engineering, & analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit & develop product managers to successfully delivery market-leading online advertising services.
- Proven ability to balance the need of the customer while maintaining corporate objectives.
- Ability to work with internal & external customers to find solutions to challenges they face.
- Organized with a rigorous attention to detail, drive for excellence, & a positive can-do approach.