Sourcepoint has been working to facilitate direct user communication, establish a fair & transparent value exchange & accelerate the development of tools & technology to promote a sustainable content compensation framework for publishers.
We are looking to add a talented Solutions Consultant to our team in NYC to offer publishers & media companies robust technology tools to allow consumers to choose how they pay for content online.
The company works with a wide range of premium global publishers & was recently awarded the ‘Best use of technology’ at the Digiday Publishing Award & shortlisted as ‘Best Media Technology Partner’ at the AOP Digital Publishing Awards & ‘Best use of technology’ at the Digiday Publishing Awards for its work with Dennis. We are headquartered in NYC with remote offices in Berlin & London. Learn more at www.sourcepoint.com.
- Provide a combination of pre-sales & post-sales consultative services including: Needs Assessment, Implementation, Solution Design & follow-on consulting engagements
- Contribute to the services delivery framework, helping to ensure that Sourcepoint leverages scalable, repeatable processes with respect to all consulting engagements
- Collaborate with CTO & VP product to set international standards for product usage & product development
- Integrate Sourcepoint solution on client websites from A to Z
- Capture & share product feedback with SourcePoint Engineering & Product Management teams
- 2+ years working in a client facing services role
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills
- Basic understanding of the digital advertising space. Experience with video advertising & browser technology a plus.
- Client-oriented, relationship-driven focus
- Desire to acquire & use management skills
- Enthusiasm to work in a cross cultural team with clients in multiple countries
- Previous experience with publishers or expert understanding of digital media landscape
- Ability to learn & master new technologies with a technical aptitude
- Enterprise-level business project experience with strong process analysis, design, & documentation skills