Smartling is seeking a highly-collaborative & ambitious Account Manager to join our expanding team in NYC. Account Managers are responsible for managing, maintaining, & growing Smartling's existing customer relationships. The Account Management team is focused on ensuring customer success while looking for opportunities to broaden partnerships with customers of all sizes & across all industries.
The right candidate will be a proactive problem solver who can quickly & efficiently establish, strengthen & grow accounts. We are looking for a tech-savvy individual with a focus on client success, strong sales skills, SaaS experience, & a track record to back it up.
Tasks at Hand
- Build & manage a quality sales pipeline & manage the opportunity sales cycle.
- Consistently achieve & exceed assigned retention & expansion account goals.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Product, & Support teams to optimize every aspect of the product offering & customer engagement process.
- Team up with your fellow Account Managers to identify & implement best practices.
- Build & sustain great customer relationships.
- Delight customers & become a credible, trusted source of reference.
- Bachelors degree.
- Understanding of SaaS business model.
- Previous success in account SaaS, enterprise software sales or account management.
- Solid experience working in a technology/start-up environment.
- Excellent communication & relationship-building skills.
Nice To Have
- Understanding of localization & translation industry.
- Experience working with data analytics tools, e.g. Looker.
- Experience working with sales automation tools, e.g. SalesForce.
- Results-focused. Exhibit commitment to goals & consistently deliver results.
- A team player. Work effectively & cross-functionally within all levels of management, both internally & externally.
- Enthusiastic. A fun & energetic co-worker.
- An analytical thinker. Ability to digest complex information & provide key insights.
- Customer-focused. Passionate for client success at all times.
- Detail-oriented. Supremely well organized with attention to detail.
What matters to Smartling?
To help our clients grow their businesses & to help you grow as an individual both professionally & personally.
- Competitive salary & employee stock purchase plan.
- An opportunity to learn & advance your career.
- An energetic, value-driven, & fun culture & team spirit.
- Take a break when you need it flexible PTO.
- Company paid medical/dental/vision/life insurance.
- Commuter benefits.
- Convenient office in the middle of Manhattan just blocks from Penn Station & Grand Central.
- Team outings (bagel Mondays, baseball games, happy hours, etc.)
Smartling is an equal opportunity employer. No third party recruiters.