ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
FanDuel is hiring a new Commercial Senior Manager on the Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS), Faceoff F2P Commercial team to help develop & execute our commercial strategy & drive positive group-wide outcomes by maximizing consumer engagement, retention, & cross-product play. This is a broad & malleable role needing a mix of strategic, interpersonal, & analytical skills to set the vertical up for the next phase of growth.
The ideal candidate will have experience developing & executing strategic plans & leveraging analytical skills to report on insights & results to senior leadership. This is a highly visible role that will work closely with Marketing, Product, & Engineering leadership across FanDuel Group (FDG). If you are adaptable, well organized, can make good decisions under pressure, & enjoy being in the heart of the action, then this may be the role for you.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Identify, analyze, & recommend new & revised strategies to increase customer acquisition, retention, & group-wide monetization. This entails:
- Developing playbooks to maximize the monetization of our customers throughout their lifecycle, by driving cross functional initiatives with Product, Engineering & Marketing to improve ARPU & retention, x-sell to other products, market share, & DFS engagement
- Recommending new customer acquisition investment levels & strategies
- Assessing new ideas & building business cases to support the decision process for new strategic initiatves
- Creating OKRs & assessment plans to measure performance of new strategic initiatives that ladder up to vertical & group-wide objectives
- Operate as the primary Commercial partner with the Product & Marketing organizations to drive optimal promotional & product feature strategy across verticals
- Work closely with the Operations, Online Sportsbook, & Casino Commercial teams to identify opportunities to streamline cross-product journeys & generate incremental revenue
- Provide stakeholders across the company quick checks on monthly performance along with tools to dive deeper
- Serve as a thought leader both within the Commercial team & with supporting teams
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- 5+ years working in strategy consulting, corporate strategy, or product strategy. MBA or graduate degree highly preferred.
- The ability to take broad direction, & spend time translating that into well-researched, highly quantitative output.
- Experience working & presenting cross-functionally with all levels of management. As well as the ability to work autonomously for periods of time.
- Strategic & creative thinker with strong analytical skills who can dissect complex issues & make thoughtful recommendations & action plans.
- Advanced level experience in PowerPoint & Excel.
- Prior knowledge of DFS, or the ability to quickly develop a deep understanding of the business.
- Organization & prioritization of own tasks, & those within the team.
- High attention to detail & proven problem-solving skills.
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.