Convercents Customer Success Managers partner with our strategic accounts to ensure they unlock the value they expect from their investment in Convercent. Our CSMs are hyper-focused on delivering revenue retention & growth through alignment, adoption, & world-class customer engagement. Our CSMs work with customers across the lifecycle of their engagement with Convercent, from initial onboarding to ongoing organizational adoption. Our customers come to Convercent because they want to drive ethics to the center of their businesses; our CSMs help them get there.
Our Customer Success Managers understand the value of nurturing customer relationships. You will be responsible for engaging with customers post-sale, driving user adoption, account expansion, satisfaction & retention. Internally, youll serve as an important voice of the customer by providing feedback to various functions across the businessyou understand your role to sift through customer requests to identify what is most important, & you are comfortable with the uncomfortable conversations to maintain an open & honest relationship with our clients. You will be expected to understand the customers use cases & become their trusted advisor, ensuring they stay & evolve with Convercent. You will be curious, a critical-thinker, & understand your role in aligning your customers objectives to measurable outcomes. You will help us create more ethical businesses, one customer at a time.
- Understand your customer: decipher the cultural, business, & tactical needs that brought them to Convercent & align our engagement to delivering value against those needs
- Manage & effectively navigate post-sales activity for Convercent customers through strong relationship-building, understanding of business context, planning & execution
- Manage an account portfolio to a NetARR outcome: balance retention & growth in a way that aligns with Convercents revenue strategy
- Take ownership of assigned accounts & collaborate with the team to exceed growth & retention targets
- Identify & drive growth opportunities by facilitating business conversations, delivering product demonstrations & navigating objections in securing the business
- Increase customer retention by conducting regular health checks, business reviews, identifying creative solutions & working with internal teams to meet or exceed customer expectations
- Maintain a regular cadence with accounts & key stakeholders to identify churn risk to work proactively to eliminate risk factors
- Own & execute Customer Business Reviews to inform internal & external alignment with customer priorities.
- Be the voice of the customer & provide feedback on how Convercent can better serve our customers & future of the business
- Work with customers to monitor critical tasks & key performance indicators that are measurable & monitored throughout the customer life cycle.
- Maintain product expertise across the Convercent solution
Skills & Qualifications:
- Prior experience in Customer Success, Account Management, or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, & retention
- Experience managing account portfolios to revenue goals (retention & growth)
- Highly motivated, self-starter with a passion delivering the best possible customer experience; ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment with an exceptional attention to detail
- A documented & clear history of being a team player, contributor & positive person & thinker
- Experience working with SaaS solutions with an enthusiasm for technology & demonstrated technical aptitude
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills & eloquent writing skills
- Empathy & a unique ability to understand customer needs
- Ability to travel internationally
- Incredible relationship management, analytical, & critical-thinking skills
- Minimum 2 years in a prior customer success role or similar specific account management experience in a high-performing company
- Self-motivated team player who has fresh ideas when it comes to user adoption & churn mitigation
- An ambitious person who takes the initiative to get things done be able to thrive in the dynamic environment that comes with a high-growth startup
Compensation & Benefits:
The salary & variable compensation ranges provided here are just thata range! The offer that is ultimately extended is based on level of experience, skillset, certifications & education.
- Compensation: $65,000 - $95,000 base salary + variable compensation
- This position includes unlimited time off, comprehensive benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), monthly tech stipend, & company-paid sabbatical at five years of service.
Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance & ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective & efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standardand expectationsfor how companies safeguard their financial & reputational health.
U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Information (Completion is voluntary)
Why are we asking you for this information? We are committed to be a more diverse, inclusive, & equitable workplace. If you choose to fill out these demographic questions, your response will help us identify how we can improve our hiring process to support a more diverse workplace.
Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Your responses, or choice not to respond, will not be associated with your application for this role, will not be used in making any hiring decisions, & will be recorded & maintained in a confidential file.
Hiring from a wide variety of backgrounds is important to us, because our customers & their employees come from a wide variety of backgrounds. Individuals seeking employment at Convercent are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.