Were thrilled to be looking for a Production Manager to join our rapidly growing operations teamin Brooklyn, NY. Reporting to our VP of Operations & Customer Experience, youll oversee the production process at Brooklinen & be the liaison between our HQ team & global network of product & packaging vendors.
Youre the perfect person for this role if youre passionate around home essentials, are a clear & concise communicator, & are super detail-oriented.
What youll do
- Manage our network of product & packaging vendors by overseeing payment coordination, invoice reconciliation, & payment term negotiation
- Create & maintain a product launch calendar, coordinating with internal & external stakeholders to meet planned launch dates
- Create & manage the Brooklinen quality initiative by tracking & reporting on defect rates, & problem-solving any production challenges to ensure quality compliance
- Be the ultimate owner of product catalog management in OMS, WMS, Shopify, & Quickbooks
- Coordinate with the Ecommerce & Planning & Logistics teams on product launches & communicate if there are any production delays
- Develop the Brooklinen sustainable packaging initiative for our product packaging; sourcing, planning, & procurement of sustainable packaging & component parts
What were looking for
- 3+ years of experience in production (DTC experience is a plus!)
- Proficiency in Excel & strong analytical skills
- Prior experience working with a PLM & PO system
- Strong project management experience with a track record of being a clear & concise communicator
- The ability to be resourceful, highly organized, & a creative problem solver
Why join us?
- Our team is made up of friendly, funny, welcoming, low-ego, & passionate people -- who also happen to be great at what they do. We all know the people you work with can make or break a job & so we go to great lengths to protect this amazing culture.
- We work hard, but are well-rounded (and well-rested). Breaks to pet dogs & hang with coworkers are encouraged. So is taking vacation (weve got a $1k vacation bonus), getting out of here at a reasonable hour, Summer Fridays, & obviously getting a great night sleep (our day starts at 10am).
- Care about growth? So do we. Were growing rapidly, so weve got tons of exciting growth opportunities for our amazingly talented team. Not the type of place where you wait for your boss to quit before you can get promoted. New projects & business needs pop up every single day, & we always look internally first.
- All the other stuff youd expect - great benefits (with fully company-paid options), a 401k plan, 100% paid parental leave for ALL new parents, budget for learning & development, fun team outings, & much more.
Everyone is welcome at Brooklinen - were passionate about building a team that reflects the diversity of our community & creating an environment where our differences are celebrated.We welcome people across backgrounds, perspectives, identities, experiences, & abilities & cant wait to read your application!
At Brooklinen, we deliver simple, beautiful, high-quality home essentials at a fair price. We cut out the middlemen, brand markups, & anything that doesnt add value for our customers so they can absorb all the savings. We design our own luxury basics & bring them to you at brooklinen.com.
Since launching 2014, Brooklinen has obtained over 40,000+ 5-star reviews & been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Fortune, New York Magazine, GQ & more.