Foursquare is the leading independent location technology platform, powering business solutions & consumer products through a deep understanding of location. Over 1,000 clientsincluding more than 50% of the Fortune 100choose Foursquare.
Foursquares toolkit includes Placed powered by Foursquare, Audiences powered by Factual & Proximity powered by Factual, Analytics Solutions, Places, Pilgrim SDK & Pinpoint. Together, these products empower brands to measure foot traffic lift via multi-touch attribution; deliver proximity-based advertising; analyze & identify trends; drive deeper engagement via Foursquares industry-leading developer tools, which have been selected by 200,000 developers including AccuWeather, Apple, Samsung, Microsoft, Snapchat, Twitter & Uber; & optimize advertising campaigns across hundreds of audiences. Over 14 billion consumer-verified place visit confirmations help us keep our map & models fresh & up-to-date.
Foursquare has more than 350+ employees based in New York headquarters with offices in Seattle, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago & Singapore. In 2019 Foursquare acquired Placed from Snap Inc, & then in 2020 merged with Factual. Foursquare is proud to be funded by The Raine Group, Simon Ventures, Naver, Union Square Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, DFJ Growth, Morgan Stanley Alternative Investment Partners & more.
About this Position:
Foursquare has built a world class sales organization with a mission of reinventing the way marketers connect with consumers based on our highly accurate 1st party location data being leveraged in programmatic exchanges via our Pinpoint product. Our trading team is responsible for the management & optimization of media campaigns using programmatic buying channels & platforms. This role will be responsible for setting up, trafficking, optimizing, & monitoring media campaigns across multiple advertising channels. Analyzing data & identifying behavioral trends for optimizations will also be key components of the role.
- Campaign management - setup, traffic ad tags, monitor pacing & optimize campaign performance across multiple DSPs
- Troubleshooting - Help to decipher reporting inconsistencies with 3rd party ad servers, ad verification vendors & attribution solutions providers. Identify ad serving issues, inventory quality opportunities, & other hurdles in executing seamless & successful campaigns
- Team collaboration - work with the trading, sales ops, client solutions & sales planning to form a strategically sound plans, execute, & report on media campaigns
- Reporting - use Datorama, Asana, Salesforce & other tools to track, analyze & optimize media campaigns
- Insights - Dig into campaign performance to look for campaign & optimization insights to share with clients & use for campaign performance improvements
- Cross-functional communication - work with engineering, product management, sales, & measurement to identify opportunities for growth & product enhancements
- 2-4 years managing online advertising campaigns, working with ad exchanges, DMPs, ad servers, viewability & brand safety vendors
- Working directly in DSPs to traffic & manage campaigns
- Experience with combining large data sets & methodologies for analyzing & understanding data
- Thorough understanding of RTB
- Excellent communication, presentation, prioritization, & organizational skills, & a strong commitment to detail
- Self-motivated team player comfortable in a small, intense, high-growth startup environment
- Extremely professional & positive demeanor
- Willingness to put in the time & effort to learn & complete any tasks
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives & backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users & team members. We value listening to every voice & we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company & products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.