Who we are
DoubleVerify is a big data & analytics company. We track & analyze tens of billions of ads every day for the biggest brands in the world like Apple, Nike, AT&T, Disney, Vodafone, & most of the Fortune 500 companies. If you ever saw an Ad online via Web, Mobile, or CTV device then there are big chances that it was analyzed & tracked by us.
We operate at a massive scale, our backend handles over 100B+ events per day, we analyze & process those events in real-time while making decisions on the environment where the ad is running & all the user interactions during the Ad display lifecycle. We verify that all Ads are Fraud Free, Brand Safe, in the right Geo & highly likely to be viewed & engaged, all that in less than a fraction of a second.
We are global, we have R&D centers in Tel Aviv, New York, Finland, Belgium, Berlin, & San Diego. We work in a fast-paced environment & have a lot of challenges to solve. If you like to solve big data challenges & want to help us build a better industry then your place is with us.
What will you do
You will build a variety of models to analyze millions of videos & images every day across the web, Smart TVs, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok & more to detect the content categories they are about.
You will work with huge scales, in a cutting edge environment with a superb team, building advanced ensembles of models.
Your work will help advertisers avoid negative or irrelevant content, & target the type of content that is most relevant to their brand, by doing that you help them feel comfortable to invest their money in online free platforms & keep the web free for all.
Who you are
- BSc. in Computer Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Physics /Computer Science, a related technical field from a leading institution or equivalent experience.
- Strong background, 5+ years of experience required in classical Computer Vision, Machine Learning, & Deep Learning algorithms.
- Previous experience in object detection, tracking, sizing & runtime optimization.
- Hands-on experience with toolkits for Deep Learning such as TensorFlow/PyTorch/Sklearn/OpenCV/sk-Image & alike.
- Hands-on experience with building novel deep learning architectures that made it to production.
- A team player with good communication skills.
- Highly motivated with a passion for technological innovation.
- Extensive background in physics
- Experience with DSP & time series
- Experience with NLP