About the Talent Community
SecurityScorecard invites you to join our Inside Sales Talent Community by sharing your resume or LinkedIn profile with us. We will connect if a role opens that matches your experience & skills, & if we host any networking or special events that align with your interest in sales & business development.
About Inside Sales
The Inside Sales team is charged with leading communication of the SecurityScorecard platforms value proposition to Information Security & Risk decision makers at prospective client organizations.
Success as an Inside Sales Account Manager requires an understanding of the challenges faced by security leaders & fluency with the security vocabulary of subject matter experts. Experience addressing client solutions through the sale of security products to mid sized enterprise organizations along with tenacity, inherent drive align well with the potential to make an impact on our team.
The Inside Sales team is a dynamic, high volume, & high caliber team under the direction of our Director of Inside Sales. In addition to the opportunities associated with securing new business, Inside Sales Managers will enjoy the benefits of SecurityScorecards dedication to employee success through coaching, skills expansion & continuous learning.
- Lead meetings & product demos with influencers & decision makers
- Identify need & take a consultative approach to introducing our software as a solution
- Navigate & drive the evaluation process & full sales cycle through to a closed deal
- Iterate on the best, most effective ways to present our product & communicate its value proposition
- 2+ years of experience as a quota carrying inside sales representative
- Experience selling security related solutions
- Demonstrated ability to successfully engage potential clients in active conversation about security solutions, leading & persuading towards deal close
- Disciplined approach to daily activity planning, setting goals & achieving success
- Enthusiastic, competitive, self-motivated, hands-on with a strong work ethic
- Ability to take direction & to be coached & mentored, with a focus on continuous improvement
- Salesforce.com experience desirable
- Excellent listener, desire to learn & adapt to new concepts & technologies
- Strong interpersonal, conflict resolution, persuasion & negotiating skills
- The desire to work & succeed in a high volume prospecting & sales operation
At SecurityScorecard, we are revolutionizing the cybersecurity industry with our platform, data, & insights. Weve built a new category of enterprise software, which enables companies to rate & understand the security risk of any company. Our customers span a variety of sectors & use cases, including compliance, cyber insurance, & vendor risk management. We are proud to be backed by Sequoia, Google Ventures, & Moody's.
SecurityScorecard is growing tremendously, & we're looking for people who can contribute to the next phase in our company's development. What makes a successful Scorecarder? Your skills are of course key, but your attitude is equally important. As a Scorecarder, you will commit to working & having fun in a way that exemplifies our S(CORE) values.
As individuals & as a community, we are Solutions Focused, Customer Centric, & operate as One Team. We are Resilient & Embody #SecurityDNA to practice what we preach.
If these values resonate, we'd love to hear from you!
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring & retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, & perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit & do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.