At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the worlds largest networks that powers more than 10 trillion requests per month. Cloudflare protects & accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare have all web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance & a decrease in spam & other attacks. Cloudflare was recognized by the World Economic Forum as a Technology Pioneer & named to Entrepreneur Magazines Top Company Cultures list.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious & empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves & learning new skills, & we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse & inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential & support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
What you'll do
- Daily monitoring of cash flows & cash balances
- Online banking portal maintenance; regular review procedures
- Execute on the Companys investment strategy
- Lead & coordinate efforts to support implementation of externally managed accounts, custodial arrangements & related tools & analytic systems
- Oversee reporting & investment policy compliance & establish monthly/quarterly procedures to evaluate investment managers performance & support appropriate accounting disclosures
- Develop investment reporting dashboards & monitor & make recommendations around counterparty exposures
- Support global treasury operations & assist with the management of the treasury workstation & online banking portals globally
- Research & respond to inquiries from accounting, tax, & other teams
- Own bank account maintenance, including opening/closing of accounts, updating banking resolutions & signatories
- Ensure timely & accurate wire payments
- Investment portfolio accounting & regulatory compliance: prepare month end journal entries, draft 10Q & 10K schedules, quarterly compliance reporting, year-end tax reports
- Participation in projects with cross-functional teams including Accounting, Tax, FP&A, & other finance & legal functions that impact global investments program
- Assists in other treasury projects as directed
- Document & maintain treasury policies & procedures
- Monthly reporting of balances & interest income
- Ability to drive results in a fast-paced/deadline oriented environment
- Team player
- Ability to work independently.
Examples of desirable skills, knowledge & experience
- 4+ years of treasury experience at a corporate or financial institution
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or Accounting
- CPA a plus
- Experience in a high-growth start-up and/or large multi-national preferred
- Great communication skills, well organized, strong project management skills, ability to multitask & be a team player is a must.
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
Were not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. Were a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free & open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically & artistically important organizations & journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflares enterprise customers--at no cost.
Project Athenian: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state & local governments have the highest level of protection & reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information & voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
Sound like something youd like to be a part of? Wed love to hear from you!
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people & place great value in both diversity & inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.