About our company
M.M.LaFleur is a fast-growing professional womenswear company based in New York City. We aim to be the go-to wardrobe solution for modern women of purpose. How? By delivering luxury-quality clothing via a seamless, direct-to-consumer stylist experience.
Who are we?
We're a varied group of go-getters who are all passionate about reimagining the way women shop & dress for work. We have a validated market & die-hard fans, a quickly growing revenue stream, & a whip-smart & energetic team. We take our work (but never ourselves) very seriously. Were data obsessors who like nice clothes.
We aim to create a revolutionary experience for our customers, who love great style but have minimal time to shop. Our key differentiator is our hyper-personalized customer service & point of view on what it means to be a modern-day working woman. Weve created a community of purposeful, driven, & remarkable women & youll be responsible for fostering these connections through 1:1 stylist interactions.
The Experience Operations team drives MMs Styling & Customer Experience strategy to support our rapidly growing business. This team is focused on delivering excellent customer experience, supporting relationship-building initiatives, upkeeping customer sentiment, & prioritizing process improvement opportunities. This team thinks big, uses data to inform their decisions, & always looks for ways to innovate.
Who are you?
You want to work in a fast-paced & entrepreneurial fashion environment where you can get a taste of everything; no task is above you or below you, & youre excited to learn & be challenged. You are thoughtful in two senses of the word: you think strategically & critically, & demonstrate enormous consideration for the needs of those around you. You have the flexibility to work some weekends & holidays.
What will you do?
- Grow & develop customer relationships & deliver outstanding customer service through one-on-one interactions over chat, text, phone & email
- Use a consultative sales approach that enhances customers awareness of their wardrobe/styling needs & helps the company achieve its revenue targets
- Be a hero & make the impossible happen for our customers (handling priority orders, troubleshooting errors, finding opportunities for surprise & delight)
- Become a style & product expert. Learn about garment construction, fit, fabric, & MM aesthetic & design principles. Apply these insights to styling lookbooks & recommending products to customers
- Help conceptualize, pilot, & execute new service offerings, sales initiatives, & clientele strategies
- Share the voice of the customer with internal teams at MM. Youll learn to analyze qualitative & quantitative customer feedback & help keep a pulse on the quality of our services & products
- Become an expert in order logistics, customer operations, & services to understand how to improve on the customer journey & experience
What skills do you have?
- Prior service and/or sales-oriented job or internship a plus.
- You are a problem solver. You arent afraid to take the initiative & propose solutions & impossible just isnt in your vocabulary
- You have incredible organizational skills & a proven track record of execution on tasks, both independently as well as within a team with limited oversight
- You are goal-oriented & motivated by personal, team, & company targets.
- You are excited to drive meaningful & helpful conversations with customers across communication channels, & are comfortable closing a sale & driving a cross-sell.
- You can connect, feel empathy for, & interact easily with those around you with a high level of maturity & professionalism.
- You are detail-oriented, accurate, & thorough, anticipating the needs of others (including customers & colleagues).
- You are a quick learner & flexible; you understand that no two days are the same at a fast-growing company.
- You enjoy processes & are excited by the prospect of refining them to gain efficiency
- You have excellent written & verbal communication skills. You enjoy writing, & are comfortable interacting with customers over the phone & during in-person styling sessions.