About working at Agoda:
Agoda is one of the worlds largest online hotel & accommodation booking platforms.
Founded in 2005 & now part of the Booking Holdings group, Agoda offers travelers a fast, easy way to book hundreds of thousands of properties in almost every country on earth.
In every department from market managementto operations Agoda provides an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, & experimentation, & the tools to work faster & smarter than almost anyone out there.
As Senior Manager, Business Operations you will work to improve operational efficiencies & help achieve the business objectives of the Supply Team in North America. You will be in charge of a team of Business Operations Managers, located in our New York City office in the Empire State Building.
This individual will bring a strong project management & analytical acumen coupled with a high level of operational savvy. In addition, the capability to establish & develop long term relationships with both internal & external stakeholders will be key to the success of the role. The ideal candidate will have a driven & curious personality, innovative mindset & attention to detail.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Increase operational efficiencies within the Supply department
- Recruit, develop, manage & lead a team of Operations Managers equipped to deliver best-in-class results & tackle ambitious goals
- Develop effective relationships with internal stakeholders across multiple departments of the organization
- Support & optimise agoda business development tools
- Share & seek out best practices & knowledge to identify & resolve operational issues
- Assist with training materials for external & internal users
- Develop & execute business initiatives to maximizerevenue opportunities
- Coordinate & work alongside leadership team on strategic planning & business objectives
- Provide the team & the senior management with regular, constructive & relevant feedback.
- Develop & utilize internal reporting to help track team & business performance
Skills & Qualifications:
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong numerical & analytical skills
- Proficiency in MySQL, Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a demonstrated ability to communicate value propositions & influence internal & external stakeholders
- Team leader & team player
- Professional get it done attitude & work ethic
- Strong attention to detail
- Energetic & driven personality with a creative & innovative mindset
- Ability to adapt & be energized by change
Other great things about working at Agoda:
- Summer office hours program, where weekends start early
- Centrally located in Empire State Building
- Private Insurance with excellent Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounted visits to the Empire State Building rooftop viewing area
- Company matched retirement plan
- Generous paid time off including vacation time & holidays
- Employee hotel discounts
- Monthly team parties.
Below are some websites to learn more aboutagoda.com:
Hired.coms latest global brand report has ranked Agoda #1 Employer Brand in Singapore!
Agoda is committed to creating a diverse environment & is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.