All about these Boxed Boxes!
Boxed was launched in our CEOs garage in 2013 by our four founders; an eclectic group of experienced tech pioneers. They had a simple idea: to make shopping for bulk-sized products easy, convenient & fun. Today, we deliver a first class e-commerce experience for everyday essentials across the country. We work out of our corporate headquarters in New York City, another corporate office in San Mateo, & our three fulfillment centers serving the country from New Jersey, Nevada & Texas.
Were a newly listed publicly traded company that places technology & innovation at the heart of all that we do. Our technology platform & automated, state-of-the-art fulfillment centers make headlines & our systems utilize machine learning, predictive analytics & other technologies to ensure a delightful B2C & B2B online shopping experience. While technology is at the core of what we do, providing a personalized, thoughtful & seamless shopping experience is at the core of who we are. We value each & every customer & every single order receives a hand-written thank you note.
Unpack your Potential at Boxed!
Boxed is made up of a vibrant & fun group of engineers, designers, marketers, salespeople & operations specialists -- just to name a few! We work with passion for driving superior value & experience to our customers. Our customers choose to buy from Boxed because we save them time & money, which in turn makes their lives easier. Thats where you come in!
Boxed is seeking a FP&A Analyst with hands on experience in driving change & developing the Finance function.
- Responsible for producing & managing full P&L reporting & monthly variance analysis of actual financial performance vs. budget / forecast
- Develop & analyze key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses & capital expenditures as well as departmental operating KPIs
- Support Manager & Director of Finance & Strategy to produce critical daily, weekly, monthly, & quarterly reporting internally to senior management as well as quarterly Board reporting
- Support & action ad-hoc queries from management & business initiatives & make recommendations to the executive team
- Support the development of the FP&A capabilities, systems & processes
- Partner with accounting & functional leads to develop & execute standardized reporting & support continuous enhancement as the company matures
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university preferably in Accounting or Finance
- 1-3+ years industry experience with budgeting/planning, financial modeling, & decision analytics (e.g., FP&A, corporate finance, investment banking, private equity)
- Driven self- starter who can demonstrate a background of strong excel & financial reporting skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong technical skills & the ability to adapt to new information systems
- NetSuite experience a plus, SQL familiarity & skills preferred
- A strong work ethic with high integrity & ethical standards
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving & constantly evolving high growth environment
- Bonus experience
- Retail and/or e-commerce experience
- Supply chain/logistics experience
OUR package for you!
Alongside our customer focus & technology DNA, we pride ourselves on our employee centric mentality. NBC Nightly News called our CEO, Chieh Huang, Americas Dream Boss for our generous benefits. Every day is bring your dog to work day at Boxed! In addition, our team enjoys competitive compensation plus stock options, endless snacks, flexible parental leave, unlimited paid time off, company lunches, & lots of other perks -- just some of the reasons we made Crains list of best places to work in NYC. Wed love to meet you, so apply today!