Founded in 2010, CLEARs mission is to create frictionless experiences. With more than 12+ million members & hundreds of partners across the world, CLEARs identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, & travel. Whether its at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - making everyday experiences easier, more secure, & more seamless. Since day one, CLEAR has been committed to privacy done right. Members are always in control of their own information, & we never sell member data.
As part of the Strategic Finance & Analytics (SFA) Group, you will be a strategic financial thought partner to the executive team & business owners throughout the organization. This position reports to the Head of Strategic Finance.
What You Will Do:
- Build dynamic, detailed & scalable financial & operational models driven by key financial & operational metrics including budget & 3-year plan
- Partner with cross functional teams to develop financial Opex & Capex forecasts including monthly meetings to identify key risks & opportunities
- Serve as critical link between operators, corporate & management
- Generate presentations to support internal reporting including updating monthly financial reviews & board materials
- Help drive new initiatives by creating detailed business cases to evaluate & support decision making, including M&A opportunities
Who You Are:
- 2+ years experience in investment banking or corporate finance
- Undergraduate degree in accounting, economics, mathematics, finance, or another quantitative discipline
- Ability to work well in a dynamic, fast-paced environment & exhibit flexibility
- Exceptional Excel / financial modeling skills
- Advanced PowerPoint & executive level presentation skills
- Working knowledge of adaptive & business intelligence tools (Looker) a plus
- Outstanding organizational skills with the ability to multitask