The internet has optimized nearly every part of our lives...except for the internet itself. Consider every form you fill out online: Each week, the average internet user manually enters a mix of their name, address, phone number, payment info, usernames, & passwords hundreds of times on multiple devices, apps, & browsers.
Dashlane is amobile & desktop appthat gives you a shortcut for everything you do online. Log in instantly, fly through forms, & breeze through checkouts on every device you own. Dashlane works across every operating system, device, & browser, opening the walled gardens that normally inhibit our digital experience.
Our team in Paris, New York, & Lisbon is united by our passion for improving the digital experience & the belief that with the right tools, we can help everyone realize the promise of the internet. Dashlane has empowered over 12 million users in 180 countries to dash across the internet without compromising on security.
The Marketing Operations Specialist willmanageall the operationalaspects of demand generation & engagement campaigns.In this role, you will be a critical element ofDashlanessuccess, allowing us to target the right buyers, build relationships with customers, execute campaigns, collect & organize data, & generate high-quality leadsfor the sales team.Youwillpartner closely with the Revenue Operations, Growth Operations & the Data & Analytics teams.
You will be based in New York, NY.
At Dashlane you will:
- Lead B2B marketing operations initiatives to launch campaigns, orchestrate across channels, drive performance improvements & enhance the impact of marketing.
- Enable integrated omnichannel demand generation campaigns that create a pipeline that enables predictive demand modeling & anticipatory demand gen.
- Build, implement, monitor, & improveDashlanes B2Bemail marketing strategy.
- Ownend-to-end lead management to drive successful customer acquisition & funnel conversion,including lead flowanddistribution,lead scoring,adoption of best practicesand measurement.
- Drive our segmentation strategy to enable significant acceleration in efficiency, pipeline, revenue, & scale operations.
- Maintain marketing database health & compliance with regulations, including GDPR, CAN-SPAM, CASL & CCPA.
- Monitor & maintain data quality within the marketing database, & data flows through down-stream partnering with the rest of the revenue organization.
- Track leading indicators of engagement from top of the funnel throughout the lifecycle, & analyze to understand whats working & what's not.Create reporting on demand generation performance.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to identify gaps in current processes/systems, & optimize workflows to increase marketing & sales productivity.
- 3+years of experience in marketing operations, preferably at a B2B SaaS company.
We're looking for:
- Experience workingand executing on a tactical as well as strategic level
- Advanced user ofSalesforce(preferably admin level)
- AdvancedMarketouser(MarketoExpertcertification preferred)and beskilledat integrating & configuring tools, campaigns, & data flows
- Experience creating marketing reports/dashboards, utilizing strong analytical skills & attention to detail, in order to guide strategy & influence stakeholders
- Operational expertise with GDPR, CCPAto managecompliance & consent
- Experience taking ownership of complex projects, from ideation through implementation & beyond
Nice to haves:
- Prior experience with account-based platforms & methodologies
- Experience with sales engagement platforms (Outreach/SalesLoft) & Marketing Intelligence platforms (Tableau/Looker)
Diversity at Dashlane:
Atrulyinternational company, founded in Paris & currently split between Paris, New York, & Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, & more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community & foster a culture where everyone is heard & feels a sense of belonging.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once youve sent your application, read about how we interview & hire at Dashlanein this blog articlewritten by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product & how we work.