As a Solutions Consultant at Conductor you will serve as a technical liaison for the Sales Organization. The role includes creation & delivery of product demonstrations, answering technical questions, gathering technical requirements, & providing technical support to the Sales Team.
A day in the life:
- Collaborate with Sales Managers & Sales Team Members for all technical aspects of a sales cycle in order to meet company objectives
- Develop a high level of functional & applied knowledge of Conductors products & their proper usage by customers & prospects
- Deliver technical product presentations for prospects
- Support competitive messaging for opportunities
- Support partner initiatives & enablement
- Present product demos & value proposition in a clear & professional manner
- Consult with customers to gain an understanding of their business & technical requirements
- Respond to requests for proposals (RFPs), requests for information (RFIs), & security requirements
- Represent Conductor at tradeshows, conferences & other events
Were excited if you have:
- 3+ years Pre-Sales experience
- Familiarity with Digital Marketing concepts, practices, & procedures preferred
- Expert level Excel skills required for standard project work.
- Superior written & verbal communication skills, organization, & time management skills
- Must be able to demonstrate resourcefulness, motivation, & initiative
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business, or similar field, MBA preferred
Conductor is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.