Who We Are:
ATTN: is a media company that breaks down important societal topics & conversations into digestible, entertaining videos & series across all platforms. We are leaders when it comes to reaching people who want context on the issues & conversations that matter to them.
What Youll Do:
Our ideal candidate is a strategic & motivated leader with established connections to brands & experience managing high performing teams. You will oversee a regional team, partner with some of the worlds biggest names & be instrumental in driving revenue for a dynamic media & production company. You will:
- Own assigned region & manage a sales team of 3-5 sellers for the full deal lifecycle, from initial outreach & creative prospecting, negotiation, & closing large scale, multi-platform branded partnerships
- Motivate the sales team to achieve the best results possible by strategically & creatively working with the team with continual training & development to build pipeline & maintain a high level of activity to exceed quarterly goals at premium margins
- Establish & grow relationships with past, present, & future partners (brands & agencies) through excellent customer service & innovative campaign executions
- Ability to independently quarterback multiple deals with ease & partner effectively with cross-functional teams including creative, revenue, insights, production, account management, audience, etc.
- Holistic, proactive & creative thinker that has a vision for new ways to partner ATTN: with blue chip brands
- Successfully manage a team of 3-5 sellers to reach or exceed regional revenue targets while fostering a positive, fun & productive work environment
- Identify key areas for improvement within region of ownership & brand partnerships process
- Set regional strategy for account planning & compile weekly & monthly regional reporting on sales performance & various metrics for senior management
Who You Are:
- 15+ years of sales or new business development experience in custom branded content, agency, digital or socialDynamic rolodex of C-suite brand-direct relationships & key decision makers at agencies that you will call on day one
- A pure, relentless hustler & creative thinker who thrives in a startup environment
- Proven ability to lead a sales team & teach best practices in prospecting for new clients, generating leads, & closing complex seven figure deals in social video production, custom content, experiential and consulting
- Strong understanding of custom video lifecycle, production, social best practices, & social publisher landscape
- Strong communication/presentation skills, high energy, competitive spirit & positive attitude
- Passionate about ATTN:'s mission, our content, & social advertising
Our Commitment to Inclusion & Diversity:
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, ATTN: is committed to building & fostering a workplace of diversity & employee inclusion. ATTN: does not discriminate on the basis of an individual's sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, gender identity & expression, disability, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status & other personal characteristics protected by law. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected characteristics.