CLEARs mission is to strengthen security & create frictionless experiences for consumers. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics - your fingerprints, eyes, & face - we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 60+ airports & other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation & more with CLEAR.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we're working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 4+ million members across the country.
The Director, Business Development - Collegiate is responsible for the expansion of our academic footprint across the marketplace through partnership adds & development opportunities. Were looking for a metrics driven, self-starter who is obsessed with the art of the possible & relentless execution to join us in driving the impact of our platform.
What You Will Do:
- Prospect & build pipelines to create partnerships consistent with CLEARs revenue strategy, attracting repeat business, matrixed across other commercial verticals at CLEAR
- Evangelize CLEAR & its ongoing capabilities to prospects, contextualize its application, utility & functionality, & ultimately drive conversion & adoption by organizations & operators at scale, all with a consultative approach
- Manage contract negotiations aimed at establishing the foundation of a strong working relationship with our partners, including sustainable economics for both parties
- Achieve & consistently exceed sales goals
- Partner with Implementation Teams to smoothly activate deals
- Work to identify & build best practices for your team & others
- Conceptualize, build & automate internal facing dashboards & reports, reflecting performance & activities against KPIs
- Review & analyze client, market data, & industry research for pitch & other client meetings
Who You Are:
- 7+ years of B2B enterprise sales experience (new lead generation, outbound prospecting, high volume persistence, CRM diligence). Familiarity with Entertainment, Travel, Financial Services & Hospitality industries a plus, & potentially technology & human resources decision makers, a plus.
- Proven industry experience, demonstrated network effectiveness, systems experience a plus
- Track record of success demonstrated through specific metrics & performance numbers
- Experience using data to identify sales opportunities & improving team performance
- Self-starter who is maniacally focused on execution, exceeding expectations & building authentic relationships in order to consistently over achieve no matter your task
- Youre mission-centric & inspired & motivated by performance metrics & KPIs
- Experience project managing & being the point of contact to business