PubMatic is a digital advertising technology company for premium content creators. The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers & publishers to control & maximize their digital advertising businesses. PubMatic's publisher-centric approach enables advertisers to maximize ROI by reaching & engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats & devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure & remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices & six data centers worldwide.
The Advertiser Solutions Account Executive is responsible for leading new advertiser relationships within the PubMatic platform as well as working with current partners to fulfil their business needs & optimize their potential for our publishers. Candidates should possess strong sales skills & have experience in managing existing clients.
The candidate should strive to exceed revenue targets through active selling, account management, program implementation & managing terms & expectations for new & existing clients.
The candidate would be required to effectively communicate at multiple levels from junior to top level executives, both internally & externally. Internally, the role requires close collaboration with the following groups: Technical Operations, Publisher Sales, Publisher Account Management, local & global Ad Solutions team members & the global Product Management teams.
What will you do?
- Be an integral part of a high paced, hardworking, fun loving, global team
- Grow platform spend to meet & exceed goals while continuously prospecting new business
- Conduct quarterly business reviews & ongoing direct client management & entertainment
- Work with advertiser partners on a daily basis while providing excellent customer service including proactive media packaging of publisher opportunities resulting in higher publisher revenue
- Identify additional revenue opportunities within existing clients
- Develop a strong understanding of PubMatic's technology & media solutions from an intellectual & applied perspective; communicate the value proposition to drive business growth
- Build & maintain close working relationships with multiple internal departments with a strong understanding for internal cross-functional communication/collaboration
- Attend industry events & conferences to network & grow your industry knowledge
What will make you stand out?
- Bring pre-existing relationships with agencies & automated buying platforms
- Be proactive & demonstrate a desire to engage directly with clients
- Be a team player & self-starter who can thrive in a fast-paced global company