Company Description|Job Description
The Kinetica Active Analytics Platform combines streaming & historical data with location intelligence & machine learning-powered analytics. Organizations across automotive, energy, telecommunications, retail, healthcare, financial services, & beyond leverage the platform's GPU-accelerated computing power to build custom analytical applications that deliver immediate, dynamic insight. Kinetica has a rich partner ecosystem, including NVIDIA, Dell, HP, & IBM, & is privately held, backed by leading global venture capital firms Canvas Ventures, Citi Ventures, GreatPoint Ventures, & Meritech Capital Partners.
For more information & trial downloads, visit kinetica.com or follow us on LinkedIn & Twitter.
Kinetica Active Analytics brings together all key elements of active analytics in a unified platform: historical data analytics, streaming data analytics, location intelligence, & artificial intelligence. The Kinetica Active Analytics Platform is cloud-ready & dramatically simplifies the typical architecture for smart applications, with unmatched performance.
At Kinetica, we arelooking for a hands-on Solutions Architect to join our growing consulting team. We are more than doubling annual revenue year-over-year, & our enterprise customers are growing proportionally. As a memberof ourProfessional Servicesteam, you will help our customers achieve their goals & solve their most complex problems using Kinetica.
- Partner with our customers in developing a solution for a new proof-of-concept for the logistics industry
- Translate business requirements & problems into solutions
- Design, build & deploy modern, mobile, & web applications
- Collaborate with Engineering, Sales (Pre & Post), Support & other Professional Services team members
- Have fun!
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong Java development skills (Spring Framework, MVC, JDBC, REST)
- Experience with SQL (Oracle)
- Strong understanding of Data structures & Algorithms
- Solid development of modern UI design concepts
- React Native
- Android or iOS development (bonus)
- Great communication skills (verbal & written)
- High-energy self-starter with a passion for data, attention to detail, & ability to work in a fast-paced environment with limited direction
- Other locations: NYC area
- Willing to travel
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.