Product Analyst, Brand Suitability
DoubleVerify is the recognized market innovator with the technology that accurately authenticates the quality of digital media & drives ad performance for the world's leading brands. DV provides media transparency & accountability to deliver the highest level of impression quality for maximum advertising performance. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend & helped build a better industry. Learn more at doubleverify.com.
About the Role
The Product Analyst is a key player in the Brand Suitability Product Management team & will help drive data-based decisions across the different product areas. The Product Analyst role includes querying & analyzing data, planning & creating dashboards, evaluating feature alternatives, & designing experiments. The Product Analyst will also work directly with Product Managers on product support-related questions & analyses.
This role is part of a cross-functional team that creates products to serve advertisers & publishers across the digital landscape. The role requires big data analyses & attention to detail, as well as a good product intuition. Communication skills are incredibly important, as the position interfaces across functions.
- Gather & analyze large amounts of information to discover & develop compelling, insightful recommendations
- Evaluating & defining success metrics
- Monitoring key product metrics & system health, understanding the root cause of changes in metrics
- Understanding how the system works to determine how to best solve everyday issues as well as suggest new features that can solve ongoing ones
- Partnering with Classification Operations & Engineering teams to improve process efficiencies
- Influencing product teams through presentation of data-based recommendations
Communicating state of business, experiment results, etc. to product & development teams
- Strong analytical skills & critical thinking
- Hands on experience with SQL & data analysis tools
- 3+ years of full time working experience in quantitative analysis roles
- BA/BS degree in a quantitative field
- Understanding of statistics (e.g., hypothesis testing, regression types)
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Organized with a rigorous attention to detail
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Math, Physics, Engineering, Statistics or other technical field
- Knowledge of a scripting language, such as R, Python, Julia, etc.
- Experience with NLP projects/products
- Familiarity with the ad-tech environment