We are looking for a Senior HR Manager to actively partner with management to drive people strategy & collaborate with employees to foster a culture of ownership, trust, and collaboration. Youll provide a broad range of day-to-day HR support in key functional areas. Youll have the opportunity to build processes from scratch & directly help our teams develop & scale. This role is critical to enable our business growth & further our mission.
What You'll Do:
- Key advisor to leaders & managers on a broad range of HR matters including & not limited to organizational development, succession planning, compensation, and performance management.
- Advocate for employees providing HR expertise in areas such as role expectations, objective setting, career growth, learning & development, and employee relations.
- Develop & implement people strategies to attract, engage, & retain a strong & diverse talent workforce.
- Culture champion promoting company values to guide decision-making & drive thoughtful & effective change management in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborate with others (HR peers, recruiting, cross-functional partners, etc. to create & execute initiatives & overall process improvements.
What You'll Bring:
- MA in Human Resources or similar discipline.
- Background of at least eight years of progressive experience in HR, preferably in high-growth technology companies
- Demonstrable ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality & exercise sound judgement in providing guidance to internal partners.
- Strong organizational skills & attention to detail; proven success in being highly responsive & effective in fast-paced organization with numerous competing priorities.
- Strong relationship building skills with ability to influence & communicate effectively across all levels of an organization.
- Successful track record of designing & implementing people programs.
- Understanding of various employment laws & their impact on day-to-day matters.
- Self-starter with an analytical mindset & deep business acumen
- Ability to work through ambiguity, think creatively, & roll up your sleeves.
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, were committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscapeand we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing & enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, & hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, were a three-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazines Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If youre interested in consistent feedback & recognition, defined career paths, & the opportunity to work with driven & engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits & Perks:
- Remote working environment
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, & short/long-term & life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan (USA) or RRSP plan (Canada)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Unlimited vacation
- Home office set-up stipend
- Mobile phone stipends & Internet reimbursement
- 100% paid parental leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous parental benefit to our employees in Canada
- Tuition & certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse & inclusive environment & are an equal opportunity employer.