At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Lyft is seeking an influential & passionate Inclusion & Diversity leader to join our Talent Programs team, & partner with I&D & Recruiting to create a program strategy that helps us grow a diverse & inclusive workforce.
The Diversity Program Manager will:
- Set diversity hiring goals with Talent Leadership & the Inclusion & Diversity team; communicate out to senior leadership.
- Connect the Talent & Inclusion & Diversity teams; define playbooks & processes on how both teams work together to deliver on diversity hiring goals.
- Serve as a thought leader on best practices for creating inclusive & equitable hiring practices at Lyft by owning & implementing I&D interview strategies.
- Develop framework & drive diversity action plans with Recruiting Owners, track & report on progress, & flag potential bottlenecks or risks.
- Partner across team of Talent Program Managers to bring innovative solutions to broaden our I&D portfolio across Lyft Operations & Recruiting & drive measurable business results.
- Identify non-traditional strategies for attracting diverse talent & partner with Recruiters to build networks with key stakeholders in these sources.
- Partner with Talent Analytics team to identify & discuss market trends & corresponding short-term & longer-term strategies required for ensuring a diverse workforce.
- Drive engagement with our ERGs to produce meaningful & engaging events to achieve measurable outcomes.
- 5+ years of experience guiding strategy & execution in program/project management
- Experience working with I&D programs, partnerships, and/or diverse communities
- Demonstrated success in using data to inform strategy & program plans
- Success building & implementing programs, processes, & operational plans
- Experience managing priorities across a number of senior stakeholders
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Experience thriving in a fast-paced, team-based environment
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive & diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state & local law.