About the Company:
Clarifai is an artificial intelligence company that excels at visual recognition. We do not sell an abstract, futuristic technology - we sell a solution that people can use today to solve real-world problems. We believe that the same AI technology that gives big tech companies a competitive edge should be available to developers & businesses. Thats why we build products to make it easy, quick, & inexpensive for them to innovate with AI, go to market faster, & build better customer experiences. We make teaching AI just as accessible as we make using AI, which is why our technology is the most personalized, unbiased, accurate solution in the market.
We have secured $40M in funding up to date, backed by Menlo Ventures, Google Ventures, USV, NVIDIA, Qualcomm, Osage, Lux Capital, LDV Capital, & Corazon Capital. To continue to succeed, we need people like you to join the team!
Clarifai is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing & hiring a diverse workforce.
You are responsible for making our customers spectacularly successful using Clarifai.
You incorporate our core values into everything you do: Community, Learning, Appreciation, Responsibility, Impact, Fire, Astonishment, & Innovation.
This is a core role at Clarifai: you improve customer retention (i.e. prevention of churn). To achieve the end goal of driving up the renewal rate, it is not unusual at all for Customer Success Managers (CSMs) to not just perform the duties of what we might see as pure CSM activities, but to take on the functions of other "functional roles" to drive product adoption & deliver product value.
- Customer Success: you will be responsible for the health of our enterprise customer relationships starting with helping sales validate the opportunity to deployment & then post-sales through endless renewal cycles!
- Onboarding: You will understand the use case & ensure the customer has all the necessary tools, knowledge, & support from our team to get up & running as quickly & efficiently as possible. You will also lead the team to deploy when on premises by being the point person between the customer & our product & engineering team.
- Engagement: You will implement standardized processes & programs for successful ongoing utilization of products, including deployment tips & a blueprint
- Voice of the Customer: You gather feedback on what we do well & not so well & share with internal teams for continuous improvement of Clarifai platform
- Build Advocates: You organize customer advisory groups, generate referrals
- Training; you grow adoption & usage by education
- Consulting: You help clients brainstorm how to implement computer vision to solve real business problems & find new ways to deliver value.
- Customer Expectation Management: You manage customer expectations effectively throughout the lifecycle of the relationship. You convey a compelling vision about AIs long-term benefits while helping customers navigate the complexities of this cutting-edge technology.
- System and/or Solution Architecture Guidance: You understand how Clarifai fits into the customers stack & how it will affect the performance of our models.
- Renewals: You're in charge of making accounts passionate about renewing & spending more with us!
What You Bring:
- 2+ years experience in a customer-facing role (customer success and/or consulting)
- Demonstrated understanding of the enterprise technology ecosystem
- Keen intellectual curiosity & an active learning mindset
- Articulate & persuasive oral & written communication skills
- Comfort articulating complex technological concepts to both informed audiences & laypeople
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
- Experience selling SaaS platforms to enterprise customers preferred.
In your first month, you start off by soaking up as much knowledge as possible. You will:
- understand our technology & demo it
- know how our enterprise customers use us
- Understand what needs to be done to make customers successful
3 months later, you start putting yourself out there. You will:
- conduct calls with clients & communicating proficiently
- Direct the various teams as to what the success criteria is & manage the deliverables
- extract & share findings
- implement basic repeatable processes
6 months down the road, you have a significant positive impact on our customers & are sensitive to their needs, developing warm relationships. You will:
- implement processes & procedures for long term customer success
- run quarterly business reviews & pitch adjacencies & new use cases
- build reporting & analytics that help us understand our customers better
- conduct customer training, webinars
In 12 months, you demonstrate the clear ability to build strong relationships with our clients & renew them. You will:
- deliver a high NPS score for customer health
- grow our install base revenue by x%
In the future, you will build & lead a customer success team & deliver vertical specific expertise to our many flourishing customers.