Company Description|Job Description
Denodo is the leader in data virtualization - providing unmatched performance, unified access to the broadest range of enterprise, Big Data, cloud & unstructured sources, & the agilest data services provisioning & governance - at less than half the cost of traditional data integration. Denodo's customers have gained significant business agility & ROI by creating a unified virtual data layer that serves strategic enterprise-wide information needs for agile BI, big data analytics, web & cloud integration, single-view applications, & SOA data services across every major industry. Founded in 1999, Denodo is privately held.
Denodo is looking for an experienced, highly motivated, & results-oriented individual to join the marketing team. The selected candidate will be primarily responsible formanaging marketing efforts with technology & system integration partners to drive pipeline generation & acceleration & ensuring sales & marketing goals & targets are met through effective management of timelines, resources, & process.
Duties & Responsibilities
Our candidate is a versatile player with skills that help execute the following responsibilities successfully.
- Working with the Business Development managers, establish & maintain relationships across APAC with key alliances / business development, partner marketing, & corporate marketing managers, directors, & executives in Tier 1, 2, & 3 technology & global & regional system integration organizations, such as Amazon (AWS), Microsoft, Tableau, TCS, Wipro, Cap Gemini, Deloitte, & HCL.
- Plan & execute Denodo-hosted partner events (such as Partner Days, Boot Camps, etc.) within budgetary guidelines & deadlines.
- Use online mediums, google ads, & leverage corporate web to support the recruitment of partners.
- Obtain partner testimonials in the form of videos & quotes for building brand awareness.
- Work with partners,the demand generation & business development teams in the region to develop & execute joint marketing plans based on market trends, geography, & solution.
- Leverage relationships with partners to increase brand awareness, & generate leads, both with and through partners.
- Engage partners for end-to-end sponsorship / involvement in Denodo-hosted events such as Denodo user conference, roadshows, & virtual summits (e.g. Denodo DataFest & Denodo Fast Data Strategy).
- Own & maintain marketing sections within the partner portal.
- Work with partners to develop jointly branded customer success stories, solution briefs, webinars, roundtable panels, C-level executive dinners, & hands on labs that highlight both the companies' value proposition from a technology & / or services perspective.
- Develop marketing-in-a-box campaigns & deliver them to partner organizations to enable them to build awareness around data virtualization & Denodo.
- Own, develop, & disseminate partner branding, blog, & press release guidelines.
- Evaluate the marketing performance of partners & recommend improvements.
- Develop partner marketing tools to ensure that partner programs meet marketing objectives.
- Create & release global partner communications in the form of quarterly newsletters & lead nurture alerts.
- Work with partners to develop & issue press releases, media alerts, & bylined articles.
- Work with partners to develop blogs & videos that can be posted on Denodo's website, blogsite (DataVirtualization.com) as well as in partners' blogsites.
- Promote the joint partner participation & branding via social media channels such as LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Internally communicate the partner work through email, The Hub, Wiki, & Google Drive.
- Maintain the partner marketing collateral centrally in the Google Drive.
Desired Skills & Experience
- BA/BS degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple task in high activity, dynamic environment.
- Knowledge of GAAP & IFRS.
- Knowledge of financial systems, including accounting systems & budgetary control.
- Excellent communication & analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a small team.
- Good command of Excel & accounting software.
- Sympathy with & understanding of the world of Software.
- Availability to travel & change residency.
- We are committed to equal employment opportunity.
- We respect, value & welcome diversity in our workforce.
- We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, & we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.