Just like sales leaders have Salesforce, technology leaders have Pluralsight. We are democratizing technology skills & as every company becomes a tech company, we are central to their future competitive advantage & ability to thrive in the digital age.
As we expand our offering & geographical impact, we are building our team of strategic sellers. We're hiring SaaS software solution sellers who will sell Digital Transformation Solutions to the CIO/CTO. We are a unique, must-have solution in a space with low saturation. And we have world-class enablement to support our entrepreneurial Account Executives.
As a StrategicAccount Executive (AE), you areresponsible for the growth in the Enterprise space with strategic accounts in the region, ensuring all keymetrics are delivered. With identified accounts, the AE will ensure revenue growth, customer success & long term partnership with the customers. Our AEswill provide direction & recommendations to extended territory team & leadership toincrease efficiencies, structure, & strategy of the region, ensuring individual & team success.
What you'll own:
- Meet & exceed sales quotas - Close customer contracts ranging in size from$300k+ a year in ARR with 12+ mo. average sales cycle, build & grow pipeline, accurately forecast, cold call & prospect account base for new opportunities, identify & win new business accounts.
- Own your business: Increase sales, develop leads, & close opportunities - Develop territory strategy plan & specific account plans, expand install base & acquire net new customers, create & execute demand generation plans within territory, be accountable for all aspects of taking down the number, as if you truly owned Pluralsight.
- Establish yourself as a trusted advisor through being assertive, present, & relevant - Build relationships with customers through all phases of the life cycle, identify & care for customer needs, maintain accuracy in Salesforce, develop process to for meaningful customer experience, Prospecting, developing, managing, & executing a territory plan to support lead generation, full sales cycle management,
- Leverage internal & external tools to maximize customer information - Maximize success with world class SaaS toolkit (access to Salesforce, Outreach, Discover.org, CPQ), provide feedback on pre-sales issues & competitive trends, use sales tools to identify & profile, quote, invoice, & collect revenue from customers, curate customer testimonials.
Experience you'll need:
- 5-10+ years B2B SaaS experience with enterprise accounts (10.000+ employees)
- Has sold SaaS into a C-Suite & with customers through all phases of the life cycle
- Experience working in DACH
- Fluency in English & German
- Understands various stages of typical solution sales cycle
- Proven track record of exceptional sales success & operational excellence
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM tools preferred
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills (verbal & written) including outstanding telephone presence, multilingual preference
- Entrepreneurial mindset, self-motivated, accountable approach, combined with strong sense of teamwork
- Ability to follow through & meet deadlines
- Flexible & adaptable to change
- Ability to travel
Ideally what you've done:
- Sold enterprise software solutions to IT, Learning, & Engineering, & tech leader decision makers within the Engineering Org
- Sold for products in the growth stage
Working at Pluralsight
Founded in 2004 & trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight is the technology skills platform organizations & individuals in 150+ countries count on to create progress for the world.
Our platform helps technologists master their craft & take control of their careers. We empower businesses everywhere to build adaptable teams, speed up release cycles & become scalable, reliable & secure. We come to work everyday knowing we're helping our customers build the skills that power innovation.
And we don't let fear, egos or drama distract us from our mission. Our mission to democratize technology skills is what drives us & our values are at the helm of how we work together. It's our commitment to practicing them day in, day out that enables our performance. We're adults, & we treat each other that way. We have the autonomy to do our jobs, transparency to eliminate office politics & trust each other to do the right thing. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, & peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, backgrounds & experiences, & united by our mission, we are one.
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.