Why Vacasa Real Estate?
Vacasa is the largest vacation rental management firm in the U.S. In 2018, we launched Vacasa Real Estate to help vacation homeowners get seamless, end-to-end service: with Vacasa, you can buy the right homes, earn more as vacation rental homeowners, & if the time comes, sell your homes smarter. Were the best at what we do thanks to our deep, focused industry expertise, our tech & data-driven approach to the vacation home market, & our network of vacation rental real estate agents.
What were looking for:
With our new unicorn status, we are gearing up for growth & looking for a strategic leader to build out our real estate agent recruitment program. Youll recruit an amazing team & write the playbook on real estate agent recruitment. Vacasas Real Estate teams primary focus is on helping individuals buy the perfect second home, with either a Vacasa agent, or one of our partner agents. Youll help make that vision a reality.
What you'll do:
- Partner strategically with principal brokers & hiring managers to recruit productive licensed agents for Vacasa Real Estate brokerages, our Expert Agent Network (EAN), & business development professionals.
- Build out a team of highly qualified recruiters to recruit real estate agents in our top markets.
- Work directly with hiring managers & the agent services team to understand job specifications, desired qualifications for each position, & success benchmarks.
- Collect feedback & results from recruiting team to further success in recruiting.
- Design a playbook with effective strategies for agent recruitment, including sourcing, interview processes, offer negotiations, closing, & new hire launch.
- Motivate, inspire & lead a team of recruiters to meet Real Estates agent growth goals.
- Serve as an advisor to your team throughout the hiring process on matters such as behavior-based interviewing techniques, compliance, selection protocols, offer management, etc.
- Develop & execute innovative recruiting strategies to attract top talent.
- Work with agents, post-enrollment, to ensure were delivering value.
- Research & utilize data to identify top performing agents.
- Collaborate with our Marketing team to create digital recruitment campaigns & targeted agent follow up campaigns.
- Work in partnership with our Learning & Development team to develop effective recruitment materials.
- Leverage our field sales team to utilize current relationships & scale our network.
- Plan, organize, & oversee in market recruiting events for our agents.
Skills youll need:
- 2-3 years experience recruiting real estate agents or professionals with proven performance record
- Ability to test & adapt to results to build an effective recruiting playbook
- Must be self-motivated, driven, & passionate about helping find talent to build great teams
- Extreme passion for creating a positive experience for both the candidate & hiring manager (internal customer)
- Strong knowledge & proven success with best practice interviewing techniques, including behavioral-based interviewing
- Experience managing & building a high-performing team
- Passion for transparency, simplicity, & clarity
- Strong organizational skills & ability to manage multiple projects
- Enjoy engaging new connections
- Ready to present to groups, large & small
- Up to 50% travel to vacation rental markets
Dont forget the perks!
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance
- 401k retirement savings plan with up to a 6% company match
- Employee discounts, including vacation rental discounts & vouchers
- Employee assistance programs
- Unlimited vacation time
- Paid sick leave
- Paid parental leave