Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences with the world's most-used platform for clinical development, commercial & real-world data. Powered by artificial intelligence & delivered by #1 ranked industry experts, the Intelligent Platform for Life Sciences helps pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device companies & academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk & optimize outcomes. Medidata serves more than 1,000 customers & partners worldwide & empowers more than 100,000 certified users every day to create hope for millions of patients. Discover the future of life sciences: www.mdsol.com
We know that diverse teams win & are fully committed to selecting leaders & employees that represent the markets in which we operate. We are still led by our Co-founders, Tarek Sherif & Glen de Vries, & have global operations in US, Europe & Asia with over 2000 employees.
The Partner Technical Adoption Executive team at Medidata provides focused resources for key Partners to provide technical expertise, guidance, training & mentorship across the Medidata Platform. Drive product DENSITY & INTENSITY. This role will focus on CTMS, Centralized Monitoring, Payments, RACT, Issue Management & workflow.
The Partner Technical Adoption Executive works closely across partner business unit & Medidata Professional Services
- Experience of the CTMS marketplace
- Experience of Implementing or Demonstrating a market leading CTMS
- Appreciation of Clinical data versus Business data
- Understanding of the data that is recording in, & reported, from a CTMS
- Understanding of the clinical systems that integrate with a CTMS & the standard mechanisms of integration.
- Understanding of Data warehousing, Data Marts, Business Intelligence & data ingest techniques
- Understanding of system validation, system verification & UAT as applied to SaaS & non SaaS Software
- Knowledge of CRF 21/11, ERD, XML, SAML, CAS & IQ, OQ, PQ
- Ability to deal with both technical & business people at all levels of an organization
- Ability to explain technically complex concepts in terms that business or clinical colleagues will understand.
- 5+ years in configuring & implementing CTMS
- 5+ years managing client and/or partner facing relationships & interacting with implementation teams & Clinical Operations in a CRO environment
- 10+ years of professional experience with Clinical Research Organizations, Pharmaceutical, and/or Medical Device organizations implementing clinical trials
- Excellent project management & organization skills with great attention to detail
- Flexible, team player
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Your Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in the Life Sciences, Engineering or Computer Science preferred. Master’s degree or higher a plus, especially an MBA
- Requires a minimum of 10 years’ experience in the clinical development for CROs, pharma, medical device; or equivalent experience
- Requires a minimum of 10 years successful experience working with technology solutions used in clinical development; preferably in any or all of the following: Imaging, IVRS, EDC, CTMS
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug & medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs & medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology & Life Sciences industries, one of most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
Medidata’s solutions have powered over 14,000 clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications & intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality & efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
Medidata Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. Medidata Solutions complies with applicable state & local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.