CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues & more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
CLEAR is seeking a Senior Platform Security Engineer (DevSecOps) to join our team. This role will be responsible for coordinating with all aspects of the company to assess, design, & implement various security processes & controls. You & your team will be responsible for reviewing & testing our new services & infrastructure before release, partnering closely with our infrastructure & development teams to produce innovative & secure solutions. The right person for this role has a strong drive to solve security challenges within a rapidly expanding environment, & the desire to implement best-in-class security measures using cutting edge technology. Additionally, the right person has a strong track record of delivering high-quality security solutions in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift quickly.
What You Will Do:
- Assess, design, & implement various processes & controls of the companys core cloud & infrastructure security through automation
- Evaluate, design, & deploy security tools to support: CI/CD Pipelines, AWS deployments, cloud security guardrails, auto-remediation & prevention
- Lead threat modeling exercises of new & continuing to evolve technologies within our cloud & containerized environments
- Define security requirements & implement controls such as SSO, logging/alerting, & RBAC for cloud & containerized infrastructure
- Build automated tools & infrastructure for automating incident response & findings in a cloud-native environment
- Perform infrastructure as code reviews & risk assessment of AWS cloud-based resources & containerized workloads
- Create clear & concise documentation to formalize security processes & guardrails
Who You Are:
- 4+ years of experience in security engineering experience with & 2+ years using cloud/PaaS technologies (AWS, GCP, Azure, Kubernetes)Strong understanding of firewall, cloud-native intrusion detection, & prevention
- Operational knowledge of endpoint, systems, databases, orchestration/configuration as code technologies (e.g. Terraform, Chef, Ansible, Puppet), & network security engineering best practices
- Solid problem solving & analytical skills; able to quickly digest issues encountered & recommend an appropriate solution
- An advocate for automation & standardization across security systems
- Experience in using scripting languages such as Python, BASH, or Go to automate tasks & manipulate data