Who are we?
At Intersection, we are at the forefront of the smart cities revolution. Our mission is to improve daily life in cities & public spaces with products that bridge the digital & physical worlds by delivering connectivity, information & content to enrich our everyday journeys & elevate the urban experience.
We pair our human-centered methodology with groundbreaking technology to design, develop, deliver, & maintain unique products & experiences in public spaces that deliver value to advertisers, cities, & consumers. Whether partnering with urban transit systems to revolutionize commuting & travel, with cities to transform how they connect with residents & visitors, or private developers to craft unforgettable experiences in neighborhoods & districts, our solutions are scalable platforms on which our clients can build the future.
Intersection is backed by Alphabet through its urban technology company Sidewalk Labs.
What is the role?
Intersection's groundbreaking smart cities technologies are made possible by strategic relationships with brands & advertisers. We are home to the nation's fastest growing out-of-home media company & are looking to support our dynamic advertising sales team! We are seeking a personable & self-motivated full-time summer intern to join the New York Client Success Team & work in our Hudson Yards office. This is a fast-paced, detail-oriented, & varied role that is perfect for someone looking to gain experience in sales support, media planning & account management within the media/advertising world. The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal skills, a drive to learn & experience prioritizing competing tasks & responsibilities.
Youre great for this role because you:
- Are a rising junior or senior at an accredited university
- Have previous experience working in an office environment, or as part of a team
- Can multi-task a number of different items
- Enjoy collaborating with people to get work done, but know when to take ownership of a task
- Demonstrate a high level of accountability for both your work & the work of your team
- Have strong attention to detail & can spot & fix errors
- Have experience with Microsoft Office or Google Suite offerings
Intersection is an Equal Opportunity Employer.