Omada Health is on a mission to inspire & engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
Omada delivers clinical-grade programming to the market by developing programs inspired by scientific evidence & measured against gold-standard metrics. Our clinical strategy group works alongside our commercial team to ensure that our clients & partners understand how our clinical value differentiates us from our competitors. This group of external-facing clinicians has a deep familiarity with our programs, clinical research, & the digital health landscape. The Director, Clinical Strategy is the leader of this group & primarily responsible for supporting the commercialization of our programs along with our commercial team. In this role you are the first point of contact with our payer & enterprise partners at all phases of the sales process. You ensure the commercial teams have the most up to date product information & that the product teams benefit from key market insights to guide the R&D process. This role reports into our Chief Medical Officer.
The ideal candidate is clinician with either an MBA or equivalent business experience with a deep interest in the commercialization of innovative health technology. You excel at public speaking & customer-facing work. You think strategically & are able to break down complex ideas into understandable components. You have experience working in health technology either in industry or through research. You understand the product development process & can explain how clinical best practice informs our programs.
- Maintain familiarity with the latest evidence & clinical best practice for the management of conditions we treat: diabetes, hypertension, pre-diabetes, dyslipidemia, obesity, mental health, & MSK
- Survey the digital health landscape to stay up to date with the competitive market & published outcomes in our field
- Collaborate with Omadas marketing & product teams to create marketing assets, refine our brand, & communicate externally
- Develop & deliver training for commercial team members on our clinical programs & scientific evidence
- Join late-stage conversations with clients & partners to showcase the member experience & explain the scientific premise of our programs
- Summarize & share feedback from prospects/customers with the product team to facilitate rapid iterations in product design & service delivery
You will love this job if you:
- 2 years of product experience at a healthtech company OR industry experience in a BD, sales, consulting, medical science liaison, or management role
- Advanced clinical degree (MD/DO, PharmD, DPT, NP, PA) or relevant experience required. Strong preference for masters in health-related field
- Cross-functional experience & experience building strong client relationships
- Management experience & enjoys mentoring a junior team
- The ability to understand, interpret, & explain clinical research, including familiarity with PubMed, basics of clinical study designs (e.g. difference between an observational study & a RCT), & statistics
- A strong background in working cross-functionally on projects
- The ability to thrive in a dynamic start-up environment with change & ambiguity
Bonus points for:
- A masters degree such as an MBA, MHA, MPH, MS or equivalent in epidemiology/biostatistics, clinical informatics, public health, healthcare management, business, or health policy.
- Competitive salary with generous annual cash bonus
- Stock options
- Remote first work from home culture
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, & connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, & vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Work from Home stipend
- Monthly mental wellness days
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- ...and more!
It takes a village to change health care. As we build together toward our mission, we strive to embody the following values in our day-to-day work. We hope these hold meaning for you as well as you consider Omada!
- Start with Trust. We listen closely & we operate with kindness. We provide respectful & candid feedback to each other.
- Seek Context. We ask to understand & we build connections. We do our research up front to move faster down the road.
- Act Boldly. We innovate daily to solve problems, improve processes, & find new opportunities for our members & customers.
- Deliver Results. We reward impact above output. We set a high bar, were not afraid to fail, & we take pride in our work.
- Succeed Together. We prioritize Omadas progress above team or individual. We have fun as we get stuff done, & we celebrate together.
- Remember Why Were Here. We push through the challenges of changing health care because we know the destination is worth it.
About Omada Health: Omada Health delivers integrated, virtual care across chronic conditions, a top clinical need for employers & health plans. By combining clinical best practices with the science of behavior change, Omada Health improves member health & reduces the cost of care. Working with over 1,700+ customers including health plans, health systems, & employers ranging in size from small businesses to Fortune 500s across a wide variety of industries Omada delivers personalized interventions for diabetes, diabetes prevention, hypertension, & musculoskeletal issues. All programs include integrated behavioral health support. Omada Healths virtual care programs are clinically supported & evidence-based, with results published in multiple peer-reviewed journals. To learn more, visit www.omadahealth.com.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, & ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated & leveraged to inform better design & business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.