About Noodle Partners
Ten years ago, the Noodle Partners team helped invent online education. Ten years is an eternity in a tech-driven field, so now were re-reinventing how higher ed happens online. Measured against traditional Online Program Managers (OPMs), Noodle Partners brings programs online less expensively, with greater agility & in better alignment with universities goals.
Online education is no longer a novel or niche idea. It is the fastest growing segment in higher education, accounting for 20% of all enrollees & 30% of graduate-level certificates & degrees. Its also getting increasingly competitive, as more & better programs are launched every semester. Universities need to go online quickly, economically & elegantly, creating programs that students cant wait to tell their friends about & that their professors want to teach. Noodle Partners helps them reimagine what online learning can be.
- Beautiful office space in Edtech Factory off Union Square
- Competitive salary, 401K offering, & bonus plan
- Mac or PC? You decide
- Our insurance offers medical, dental, vision, short- & long-term disability coverage, plus supplementals for all employees & dependents
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Paid vacation & sick days
- Subsidized gym membership at the New York Health & Racquet Club to help you stay active
- Yearly education stipend for lifelong learning
- Fully stocked break room with snacks & drinks
This position can be based in New York or Washington, DC.
Reporting to the Director, Online Marketing, Noodle Partners is looking for an experienced conversion rate optimization analyst to lead our efforts in optimizing the performance of our landing pages & organic properties. Working in an increasingly competitive online marketing environment, higher education demand generation is 100% reliant on building & optimizing world class request for information pages. You will be working with a portfolio of university partners in an effort to increase our demand generation efforts through increasing quality scores, click-to-conversion rates, share of voice & SERP rankings & ultimately ensuring that quality prospects do not leave our landing page ecosystem without filling out the form. You will do this through both design & creative experimentation, an effort that you will lead & develop autonomously. You are not an order takeryou are the brain behind every major effort to find high quality prospective students through simplification of the customer journey.
You ultimately have autonomy in developing strategies & tactics to reduce our acquisition costs making you critical to finding high quality students at scale on behalf of our university partners.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Manage & become the trusted advisor & CRO expert to your portfolio of university partners.
- Manage the day-to-day optimization of your university partners & degree programs, while leveraging our landing page platforms. To you, projects arent finished until they go live. Event tracking, A/B testing, & data analysis are part of your process to inform further optimization.
- Create, execute, & refine new testing strategies that directly address our partners goals & challenges (creative, landing pages, product features).
- Coordinate with the paid marketing teams, agencies, freelance copywriters & designers, & tech teams to implement new testing strategies.
- Build a series of best practices around increasing quality and/or relevance scores on each of the channels in which we market.
- Build & optimize a series of best practices around increasing the click-to-conversion rates in an effort to reduce our CPL & cost of acquisition on behalf of our university partners.
- Write up testing plans & provide results across the Noodle Partners portfolio so that all marketers & support staff can learn from the insights youve produced.
- Bachelors degree required.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in conversion rate optimization of websites and/or landing pages.
- At least two years experience utilizing a conversion rate optimization tool like Optimizely, Google Optimize or the equivalent.
- A deep familiarity with both Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager. You will be one of the primary owners of both tools.
- Ability to create & refine growth marketing roadmaps for a number of university partners
- Can communicate effectively & concisely through email, in-person conversation, & PowerPoint deck.
- Ability to challenge people while maintaining trust. We will need to influence our university partners to test new content, creative, & experiments for demand generation at scale.
- Solid knowledge of digital (Facebook, AdWords, LinkedIn) & affiliate marketing.
- Expertise in using SEO ranking tools
- Able to self-manage time & work schedule
- Strong understanding of how advertising, landing pages & conversion rate optimization work together.
- Relentless in staying ahead of the curve on new strategies, advertising channels, conversion optimization techniques, & experimentation best practices.
- Strong desire to learn, comfortable in a fast-moving environment.
- The ability to build strong QA processes before turning landing page & organic tests. Displaying the correct information to the correct individuals at the right time is an absolute imperative.
- A keenunbreakableattention to detail. You will be overseeing much of the up-funnel marketing campaigns for some of the worlds most recognizable & valuable brands. Ensuring that this trust is unbroken is a critical part of your success in this role.
Please apply to this position if you feel that you meet most or all qualifications! We look forward to speaking to you about joining the team.