CLEARs mission is to strengthen security & create frictionless experiences for consumers. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics - your fingerprints, eyes, & face - we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 60+ airports & other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation & more with CLEAR.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we're working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 4+ million members across the country.
The Director of Strategic Partnerships, Safety & Security will play a key role in helping security professionals solve some of the industry's most pervasive challenges while delivering superior experiences.
What You Will Do:
- Build deep strategic partnerships with customers & vendors to increase safety & security.
- Plan, build, scale & measure the workforce safety Business Development organization.
- Perform market research & gather customer use cases to inform novel product features that drive superior financial & operational results.
Who You Are:
- Youre a passionate security visionary who sees how our novel offering will improve workforce safety & security.
- You have a track record of success in developing & nurturing senior executive relationships at Fortune 1000 businesses, & have experience implementing & managing security solutions & developing sales playbooks.
- 7-10+ years professional experience, business development, operational/execution experience a plus; consulting, product, technical skill-set appreciated.
- Youre tenacious & a strategic thinker while pursuing new markets, creating a sales pipeline, & overcoming customer concerns at a SaaS (Software as a Service) company.
- You possess a combination of high-level vision & pragmatism. Must be able to think big about partnership opportunities while bringing analytical rigor to the evaluation of those opportunities & having a commitment to data-driven decision making.
- You are a team player, with a collaborative & cooperative work style. You possess time-management & prioritization skills & are excited to roll-up your sleeves.
- Willingness to travel as required (up to 50% of the time).
- Must have knowledge of the security industry, including strong relationships and/or ability to connect & influence Security leadership.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills & a strong BI toolkit.
- Modesty & self-awareness; openness to feedback & coaching.
- Deep motivation, drive & a self-starting attitude with a strong desire for professional growth.