Phreesia is looking for a Manager of Support to join our team!
This role is accountable for leading our remote Integration & Product Support teams, ensuring quick collaboration & resolution on client cases with a focus on driving timely communication, quality documentation, root cause & overall satisfaction. Through leadership of the Integration & Product Support teams, you are accountable for ensuring that we are achieving business KPIs aligned with all support levels. Additionally, you are responsible for roll out & execution of initiatives that are determined to be the standard of quality for Phreesia Support. As a Manager of Support you will also work directly with our customers & multiple Phreesia internal teams to present new processes, analysis & address escalations.
What Youll Do:
- Manage, maintain and lead a remote, high performing collaborative support team by meeting key KPIs, objectives & customer support initiatives
- Coach and mentor both early career and tenured support agents using best practice troubleshooting methodologies
- Recognize & address gaps in performance through regular coaching and constructive feedback to ensure team alignment with support organization objectives
- Responsible for managing current support processes & objectives & holding support team members accountable for following these processes
- Work with support leadership to ensure overall support health KPIs are meeting expectations & resulting in a collaborative customer support experience
- Identify areas of improvement within the current collaborative support model & work with peers, operations and business systems teams to drive the recommended improvements
- Constructively address enterprise client concerns & feedback related to customer support/technical issues. This may require preparing & presenting a case analysis tailored to the client's feedback/concerns
What You'll Bring:
- University Bachelors degree required
- Minimum 3 years experience in customer service, professional services or technology industries, preferably within a SAAS environment
- Experience in providing exceptional technical support to enterprise level customers
- Experience building and growing a high performing technical support team
- Demonstrated ability to lead & mentor within a technical support capacity
- Excellent communication (written & verbal), interpersonal & relationship building skills
- Superior client escalation & management skills
- Exceptional ability to analyze, visualize and present data to key internal/external stakeholders
- Strongcommunication, both verbal & written, with executive presence & the ability to influence across functions & at all levels of an organization
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, were committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscapeand we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, & hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, were a three-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazines Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If youre interested in consistent feedback & recognition, defined career paths, & the opportunity to work with driven & engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits & Perks:
- Remote work environment
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, & short/long-term & life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan (USA) or RRSP plan (Canada)
- Unlimited vacation
- Home office set-up stipend
- Mobile phone stipends & Internet reimbursement
- 100% paid parental leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous parental benefit to our employees in Canada.
- Tuition & certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse & inclusive environment & are an equal opportunity employer.